Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Dropped my car off at my Detailer and jack of all trades but master of every service he offers πŸ˜‚ Frony bumper and bonnet being resprayed due to damage from old owners insurance claim (heat cracking on bonnet due to improper heat treatment on paint and clear coat peeling off the front bumper due to poor quality job done by old owners insurance as well as your normal chips and stuff from stones). Stock side skirt also being fixed and refitted as it was as damaged by old owner and recently torn off by my mechanics car lift.
Also getting my windows tinted 20%, brake calipers painted white and exterior uprights on the driver and passenger side wrapped gloss black instead of the faded grey textured wrap that ford used.
Also need to get my new 63mm stainless steel straight pipe fitted. Have a big show on the 26th. Excited to get my car back

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Dropped my car off at my Detailer and jack of all trades but master of every service he offers πŸ˜‚ Frony bumper and bonnet being resprayed due to damage from old owners insurance claim (heat cracking on bonnet due to improper heat treatment on paint and clear coat peeling off the front bumper due to poor quality job done by old owners insurance as well as your normal chips and stuff from stones). Stock side skirt also being fixed and refitted as it was as damaged by old owner and recently torn off by my mechanics car lift.
Also getting my windows tinted 20%, brake calipers painted white and exterior uprights on the driver and passenger side wrapped gloss black instead of the faded grey textured wrap that ford used.
Also need to get my new 63mm stainless steel straight pipe fitted. Have a big show on the 26th. Excited to get my car back
How much will that set you back?

How much will that set you back?
So I paid 4000 ZAR for the bumper, bonnet and side skirt respray (1850 for bonnet, 1850 for bumper and special reduced price of 300 (was650) for the side skirt) tinting, brake calipers respray and gloss wrap comes to 2000 ZAR. Roughly 375$ in total. Next is to respray both doors as they have damage from old owners and then remove all chips, dents and scratches from the car. Also wrap the roof black.

I picked up some OEM ST150 rims today as well, super stoked

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
View attachment 49290
I always complain about having to work in the driveway, but after hearing about what @M-Sport fan has to deal with, I'm a lot more appreciative.
YES, THAT would be absolute HEAVEN to me, with not having to look over my shoulder every couple of seconds for the HOA Gestapo agents! [wink] [mad]

Finished up putting my mods back on, I took out the mishimoto charge pipes and just put the stock pipes back on along with the whoosh boost hoses, way better. The mishi cold pipe was eating away at the fan control module. I have a mountune radiator so probably that’s why. The hot side bracket that bolts to the block bent pretty bad, If I would do it over again I would of gotten the boost hoses from the beginning.

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I paid 4000 ZAR for the bumper, bonnet and side skirt respray (1850 for bonnet, 1850 for bumper and special reduced price of 300 (was650) for the side skirt) tinting, brake calipers respray and gloss wrap comes to 2000 ZAR. Roughly 375$ in total. Next is to respray both doors as they have damage from old owners and then remove all chips, dents and scratches from the car. Also wrap the roof black.

I picked up some OEM ST150 rims today as well, super stoked
Do south African Fiestas have paint quality issues like north American ones?

Do south African Fiestas have paint quality issues like north American ones?
I wouldn’t say so no but the guy we bought my car from closed his garage door on the cars front end the day we bought the car so his insurance had the 2 front fenders, bonnet and bumper resprayed which was an absolutely shit job because the bonnet heat cracked within a month and the clear coat peeled off of the front bumper in 3 months. So getting it sorted now.

Todays shenanigans. Wood boot lid with ST logo cutout. Gonna spray it in matte black and have an LED strip underneath the lid. I’m gonna make a wooden boot floor too and remove the spare tire so that my amp can go under the floor. The floor will be wrapped in Alcantara to match my interior. ST logo embroidered onto the alcantara cover too in the center in white. Super excited for what’s going come. Also thinking of 2 subs , one on either side or the boot with boxes that sit flush to the sides and make a square space in the boot

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account