Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Fair enough. I’m surprised Cary lets you do work on the car in the driveway
I don't know of any municipality in North Carolina that would prevent you from working on your own car. That is totally HOA nonsense.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
Paid off the car. Gave it a good cleaning inside and out. I think it looks pretty good for a 5 year old car driven by someone who works in the garbage industry.
I have not driven it for a bit just back on my feet from a broken ankle, and now they're paving the road in front of my house so still not driving it.

Paid off the car. Gave it a good cleaning inside and out. I think it looks pretty good for a 5 year old car driven by someone who works in the garbage industry.
I have not driven it for a bit just back on my feet from a broken ankle, and now they're paving the road in front of my house so still not driving it.
Congrats... It still looks great and that mileage!

The smooth front bumper looks so good! A dream to have that smooth middle section

Does anyone have a 1.5in to 2.5in silicone reducer I could buy from them ? Looking to make up my own boost pipe kit here in SA. Can’t find it here locally in South Africa. Shipping can be done to my sister in the US. Will be greatly appreciated

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone have a 1.5in to 2.5in silicone reducer I could buy from them ? Looking to make up my own boost pipe kit here in SA. Can’t find it here locally in South Africa. Shipping can be done to my sister in the US. Will be greatly appreciated
Go to ATP Turbos website....search couplers*

https://www.atpturbo.com/

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Replaced the batteries and cleaned up both fobs. They were getting a little nasty. Also replaced both front control arms with new base fiesta moogs with powerflex polyurethane front bushings.
View attachment 49337
I did that with the control arms. The Ford bushes are rubbish. Now the car drives straight and solid.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Replaced the batteries and cleaned up both fobs.
This reminds me, not sure if it's common knowledge or not but... I replaced the battery the other day but then started getting low battery warnings again. Long story short, try to thoroughly clean the battery contacts first, the battery itself may be still fine.