Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Attachments

Here is the only Mk1 RS in Africa, was specially imported to South Africa by the owner

Attachments

Here is my car. I got interviewed and will be on TV soon! They did a whole short bit on my car and my mods and me!

Attachments

decided to diagnose a oil smell, findings are as found… previous owner instead of replacing trans output seals used silver colored rtv. New seals on order. RMM seems fine, but must be replaced for a new unit. I’m not a fan of the engine movement. Found a lovely exhaust leak from the turbo exhaust flange to down pipe.The fun begins…..

Se7eN

20220626_153948.jpg

Had the A/C compressor and Expansion Valve changed to fix the non existing cold air issue. 7 years and a half the compressor lasted, thought it had re-occurring issues of it stopping with the cold when ever it wanted to. In the tropics A/C is a 100% must have.

Also had the car get a clean and detail in the interior and a quick wash outside.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
So when Ken Block came to (lived/ stayed for a short while) South Africa he had a Mk2 RS which he signed the dashboard of. Here it is today
Oh, OK, I was thinking along the lines of a competition (WRC/World Rallycross) car, not a street RS. [wink] [thumb]

Those Mk2 RSes were pretty wicked machines for FWD rides though! [driving]

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Did some logs. I went back and looked at my old E30 logs on stock intercooler. I was hitting +32 over ambient and I'm hitting +2 over ambient now. That's insane. I will say that right after the switch I did notice a lack of response from the throttle.

My old mazdaspeed 3 often hit +30 even with an upgraded top mounted intercooler (like subarus), so I was pretty used to seeing those numbers, but after running an upgraded FMIC on the FIST I'm really surprised at how well it suppresses the temperatures.

Heat wrapped the bonnet and put some led strips inside the car under the seats.

Have to start getting parts for hybrid turbo now as my turbo seals have gone :(

I ran out of heat wrap with 2 hexagons to go :(

Attachments

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Heat wrapped the bonnet and put some led strips inside the car under the seats.

Have to start getting parts for hybrid turbo now as my turbo seals have gone :(

I ran out of heat wrap with 2 hexagons to go :(
That's a cool idea (literally! LOL), especially for those of us who dumped the factory cloth sound deadener/heat shield. [thumb]