Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thanks. They look sexy in the flesh. Just too bad ill never get to see it go by and be like, "damn thats a fly ride."

I was thinking about grabbing them exact wheels.figured it would look good with our black paint and red badge. Very nice. What size did you grab?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Got back from a Track learning day and had a lil time to reflect ;)
I did manage to cook the brakes by forgeting the ESC once and melted the TD center caps LOL

Ended up with a feel good paper

and a much better day than this guy who looped it into a tire barrier in the Second morning session (combo of cold tires and cold track) .. The car passed tech again and he finished the day.. Kudo's for that..

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Went to a Audi dealer today for a look see. No, I'm not trading the ST, my wife luvs Audis and wants to trade the Focus.
The Dealer had a look at my Fiesta and was quite impressed. He mentioned Audi are releasing a 2 litre turbo shortly with 305kws, so that's about 408hp. It will be fitted to the TT and something else I didn't catch.

CanadianST

Did the first oil change, painted my calibres red, and attempted to put my COBB rear motor mount on until I realized that they forgot to include a rear insert. Getting sent one now so I can finish soon. I'll get pictures once the paint dries and I pull it out of the garage.