Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #161
I'm still waiting to get my car back from the dealer lol.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #162
Put this knober in place of the Steeda shift Knob near the bottom of pics. This Black Syeeda Shift Knob it around 1/2 lb and made to fit the FiST the silver was a FoST design that needed a lil tweaking but still worked and looked great .I don't know if they have them on the Steeda Website yet but I think the FoST ones go for like 49 bux but i don't swear on that as price may have changed .. If you like hit them up and tell them you saw it here :)

Why thats nice.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thanks It was the FoST shift knob they sent my it fit but not all that much adjustment so I sent them my factory shift knob and they made one to fit the FiST now and if I recall it is only like 50 bux..

Sekred

1000 Post Club
Put this knober in place of the Steeda shift Knob near the bottom of pics. This Black Syeeda Shift Knob it around 1/2 lb and made to fit the FiST the silver was a FoST design that needed a lil tweaking but still worked and looked great .I don't know if they have them on the Steeda Website yet but I think the FoST ones go for like 49 bux but i don't swear on that as price may have changed .. If you like hit them up and tell them you saw it here :)

I think I like your black knob better Rod. [driving]

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If Steeda is making Fiesta ST parts they are doing a terrible job of advertising what look like some pretty nice products. I'd love a Steeda front splitter if such a thing exists; i loved their splitter for 99-04 mustang gt

And by doing a terrible job I mean not listing a damn thing for our cars on their website.
Just checked again- no Fiesta ST parts. What gives.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Tj@steeda reached out to me about the shift knob when I asked if the FoST one they just released would work on my FiST. We swapped some parts and this is the result. Not sure they are going to offer it or not.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Tj@steeda reached out to me about the shift knob when I asked if the FoST one they just released would work on my FiST. We swapped some parts and this is the result. Not sure they are going to offer it or not.
I want one....

SICKESSS-ST

If Steeda is making Fiesta ST parts they are doing a terrible job of advertising what look like some pretty nice products. I'd love a Steeda front splitter if such a thing exists; i loved their splitter for 99-04 mustang gt

And by doing a terrible job I mean not listing a damn thing for our cars on their website.
Just checked again- no Fiesta ST parts. What gives.

I spoke with them on Friday, 05/16/14, they said they have nothing for our FiSTs yet, the gentleman I spoke to, can't remember his name, said they are waiting for a car to start making parts for it. That's terrible, IMO, every other company already has one, and Steeda is still waiting for one!? Like BlueBomber said, terrible job on their part.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Took my car up the mountain near me for some spirited driving. First time I've "pushed" it since I got the coilovers on.
I rub a good bit on hard 90* turns, so I either need to stiffen the coils up (I'm at a hair over the halfway mark in terms of stiffness) or raise them another 1/4 inch.

I will say though, this thing handles really really well. I'm on stock tire still, so I can only imagine how she will be once I get some 225's on there!

CanadianST

Went to the first local car show of the year with a buddy and since the Datsun isn't quite ready yet took the FiST! Had quite a few puzzled looks from guys walking by.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
On nine?! That seems like a decent stretch.
I want as much tire as I can safely run without compromising handling.
Agreed I guess it also depends on the tire and how wide the tread actually is.. I was leary of the 205/50 on my 8's but it worked out perfact for me .. This will be fun to watch :)

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #178
Took my Fiesta ST back in to have the moonroof wind noise addressed and finally fixed. Will keep you guys posted on what they did.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Please feel free to share your dealer name, salesman, purchase price, incentives here. We want our members to get the best deals on their Ford Fiesta ST Purchases.
Hmm what kind of wind noise? I cant drive at hwy speeds with mine open cause its too noisy.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Nothing for 4 days now, been swamped with selling off two project cars and a ton of other stuff, I need a mod fix badly!