Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I got there right before they closed on Sunday so they were trying to close up shop, but it was funny because a couple other guys showed up right after me with another can to fill with E85. I assume that happens all day long, being the only place in a large metro area with the product. I asked the guy if he knew what it was testing at but he didn't know.

Yeah, I pretty much hit ESC everytime I get in the car regardless of where I am going. I think mine is set to 3 per Jason's common recommendation.
Funny, I've been there about 5 times now and no one other than one or 2 people getting regular, total, across all my visits.. But I'm sure closing time on Sunday must be different.... Anyway, have fun working your visits downtown into your life now, it truly sucks going back to 93, LOL :)

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I've got to load up my E30 tune since I've been running his 93 tune for a few months. How's the extra torque feel on the butt dyno? Hoping to grab some E85 in the next few weeks to store at home.
It's just a whole new animal compared to 93, e30 over 93 is just as much of a difference from stock to 93. It feels SO much better, it actually feels held back and under-powered going back to my 93 tune now, LOL. Sucks that e85 isn't more widely available in many areas, it's a 20-30 minute each way out of the way for me, but I do it every chance I can now! :)

It's just a whole new animal compared to 93, e30 over 93 is just as much of a difference from stock to 93. It feels SO much better, it actually feels held back and under-powered going back to my 93 tune now, LOL. Sucks that e85 isn't more widely available in many areas, it's a 20-30 minute each way out of the way for me, but I do it every chance I can now! :)
Awesome! Can’t wait to try it. I’d be happy with it being 30 minutes, it’s 45-60 each way for me and about 40 miles. I need to go to one of the only gas stations in New England with E85 and I come from a different state. NH to MA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
MA not ME. It’s Magazine Shell on 207 Magazine St Cambridge Massachusetts 02139. Theres also one near the airport but I’ve heard they don’t let you fill gas cans.

Thanks, yeah, I caught my mistake while you were responding. [thumb]

I was hoping that there was one in the general Gorham to Bethel areas for when I was up there for NEFR. ;)

Thanks, yeah, I caught my mistake while you were responding. [thumb]

I was hoping that there was one in the general Gorham to Bethel areas for when I was up there for NEFR. ;)
If you’re coming from PA and taking the highway you’ll go right past Cambridge so you could always take a quick stop off the highway for some E85! Sadly there’s no other E85 pumps in MA, NH, ME, RI, or NY that I’ve heard about.

Are you spectating or competing in NEFR? I’d love to make it up one year to spectate.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
If you’re coming from PA and taking the highway you’ll go right past Cambridge so you could always take a quick stop off the highway for some E85! Sadly there’s no other E85 pumps in MA, NH, ME, RI, or NY that I’ve heard about.

Are you spectating or competing in NEFR? I’d love to make it up one year to spectate.

I volunteer to work the event with the American Rally Association.

I WISH that I had enough coin, and the facilities for prep work/car storage, in order to be able to compete in NEFR and STPR (the funds necessary to even work them, between gas, tolls, motel are pushing it as it is, on my fixed income). [:(]

The only other problem with that station is that I take the FAR INLAND route to get up to Bethel, since I do not feel like sitting in that RT. 95 15 mile parking lot which sometimes happens for NO REASON AT ALL, in the middle of the day, in Maine on that road when going the coastal route. [wink]

I volunteer to work the event with the American Rally Association.

I WISH that I had enough coin, and the facilities for prep work/car storage, in order to be able to compete in NEFR and STPR (the funds necessary to even work them, between gas, tolls, motel are pushing it as it is, on my fixed income). [:(]

The only other problem with that station is that I take the FAR INLAND route to get up to Bethel, since I do not feel like sitting in that RT. 95 15 mile parking lot which sometimes happens for NO REASON AT ALL, in the middle of the day, in Maine on that road when going the coastal route. [wink]
I’d love to volunteer for that, I’ll look into it for next year. I get two paid volunteer days at work so might as well use them! I’ve always wanted to drive the main coast, I’ll absolutely take the long way, thanks for the recommendation!

Gearbox88m

Active Duty U.S. Army
Just curious, do you use the Cobb traction control at all? E30 tunes definitely like to break loose in 2nd, I've found that using setting Cobb TC setting 3 allows a little spin but then cuts power very smoothly and only as much needed to prevent massive wheel spin.
I do not as I'm too lazy to go into the AP and turn it on.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Took a hacksaw to the worst armrest ever made. Had some one inch boards for a home improvement project and cut one down to 12x7. Went to hobby lobby grabbed some nice faux leather and a 1 inch foam pad. Elbow never hits the arm rest when shifting. Can actually rest my arm on a comfy surface. Now I keep forgetting I don't drive a Cadillac.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

I was hesitant to take a hacksaw to my interior. This is a permanent modification that can't be undone...I honestly just love my FIST but could not stand how poorly the factory armrest is made in build quality and function. I'm am very happy with the way it worked out. Making the console look nice under the lid takes some work. File down the imperfections and liquid nails some black L molding around the top. DO NOT use a Dremel. Must be done with a fine tooth saw by hand. No hinge just rubber back for grip. Can now be moved back and forth freely as well.

anticon

Took a hacksaw to the worst armrest ever made. Had some one inch boards for a home improvement project and cut one down to 12x7. Went to hobby lobby grabbed some nice faux leather and a 1 inch foam pad. Elbow never hits the arm rest when shifting. Can actually rest my arm on a comfy surface. Now I keep forgetting I don't drive a Cadillac.

That looks pretty nice, good job. I drive around with the armrest up because I got tired of my elbow hitting it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Sorry Bro....got you beat in a 17' mazda cx-3....the BAEs vehicle. Who puts cupholders beneath an arm rest? God dam Mazda that who! FU#k that shit!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

That looks pretty nice, good job. I drive around with the armrest up because I got tired of my elbow hitting it.
Me too….But I definitely solved this problem by deleting the armrest [hihi]...So far are the days when shifting in rally mode I socked my elbow against that kind of hippopotamus nose [hihi][hihi][hihi]….But my FiST is a track day car...so I don't care about its lack

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Me too….But I definitely solved this problem by deleting the armrest [hihi]...So far are the days when shiftng in rally mode I socked my elbow against that kind of hippopotamus nose [hihi][hihi][hihi]….But my FiST is a track day car...so I don't care about its lack

That car is begging for some one piece, lightweight, FIA spec shell seats (you are already 3/4ers of the way gutted anyway [wink]), or won't they pass you on inspection with those installed there?