Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Nice, at least you have those trips to the drag strip to burn out carbon too, I bet you'll get some nice deep burning smells when you drag as you burn off stuff, you might want to consider those DI intake services too where they fog stuff into your intake and help reduce carbon buildup on your intake valves, there is a Valvoline service you can have done at the shop on the high end and on the lower end you have the CDC and Seafoam ones you can do yourself, the CDC one specific for DI engines looks cool for only like $15.
Yep I got the BG service representative number. He's suppose to be in and show me how to to do it on GDTI vehicle since I know how to do it on natural aspirated vehicles already. If anyone is interested in extra warranty and has less than 100K look into BG products and ask your representative l.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I have one step colder plugs, because they were recommended with the dizzy tune, and haven't noticed any issues or improvements. The only difference I have noticed is that it takes a little longer to start.

Last weekend I installed powerflex inserts in the upper engine and transmission mounts and a pierce 2 point brace. Installing the mount inserts was pretty straightforward. The transmission mount takes longer since you have to remove the intake and battery tray to get to it. The brace was a pain to install. Those bolts are tight but with a cheater bar and some persistence I was able to get them undone.

It has only been a few days but I am very impressed. The car launches so much smoother now, even my wife noticed the difference. Torque steer is basically gone and it helped reduce tire spin as well. It added quite a bit of vibration but it is bearable.
It's the inserts that add the vibration, I only have the passenger side insert in for now and it increased them quite a bit... I still have the trans/driver side and TB Performance traction bar to do myself, but even just the "pineapple slice" insert for the passenger side helped with traction and torque steer, can't wait to get the others in this weekend for the full effect!

dmb

Drained brake fluid onto the driveway

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
An easy fix for stained driveways is when your driveway is DRY put a little powder cement 1/2 cup and use it to sweep your whole driveway it will look new. DO NOT add water sweep it or blow it off clean. it will stay clean but when its wet you will see the stains but when it drys it will look clean again. I learned this from a old Man in the 60's he was in his 80's good guy. Saved a friend when he spilled used detroit diesel oil [the worst] down his new driveway, his wife could never figure out why it changed color when wet.

Got her waxed and attempted to tint my rear bumper reflectors in which resulted in a melted rear reflector.... tint is not my speciality... time to hit up the tint man again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Got her waxed and attempted to tint my rear bumper reflectors in which resulted in a melted rear reflector.... tint is not my speciality... time to hit up the tint man again [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I hope that wax is on there still and you didn't use an orbital and that this is the final product......[popcorn]

Actually excited to do some maintenance tomorrow lol. Have some BG Multi Gear Concentrate (PN 325) also to add with it. Might as well get on the Lifetime BG Protection Plan while I'm still under 100K on the odometer.

Last edited:

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Some Redline Goods goodies and Ford Racing CF knob to class up the econobox interior a bit. I took a ton of pics so if I find time I'll do a lil write up on the install.

I wish I had gotten the foam option for the armrest to level off the stitching. ah well. I still dig it tho

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I would like a write up bother of those. I have the arm rest cover and shift boot to do. I didn't know there was a foam option for the arm rest as I bought from another member here before he installed.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Some Redline Goods goodies and Ford Racing CF knob to class up the econobox interior a bit. I took a ton of pics so if I find time I'll do a lil write up on the install.

I wish I had gotten the foam option for the armrest to level off the stitching. ah well. I still dig it tho

Links for the armrest pad?

jeff

2000 Post Club

Links for the armrest pad?
I installed the RLG armrest a few years ago, one of my favorite mods for sure...…….I didn't want to pay for their padding and I had some good quality foam in my garage so I made my own padding, it's awesome definitely get the padding that's the whole point of this mod.