Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
What size? 225/50/16? Or 205/50/16 with stretching of the tire?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
225/50 would be way too tall. 205/50 would probably work but these are 205/45-16 and same OD as the stock Bridgestones. these run sorta fat so I'm hoping they don't have much stretch.

anticon

I just installed the whoosh Crossover Pipe Kit and High Flow Turbo Inlet Elbow. It took me 2.5 hours, which didn't seem too bad. My catch can got in the way a little so I had to remove it from its mount during the install. I just watched the mountune install video on youtube for instructions. That should complete my intake upgrades; Mountune Intake Box to Mountune Filter to Ramair Induction Hose to whoosh crossover pipe and turbo inlet to stock turbo (with GFB DV+) to Depo hot side pipe to MTC intercooler to stock cold side with symposer delete . In the end I think I spent about $660 total. I was really trying for the best value I could get and I think I did alright. A used crossover never seems to popup for sale. If for some reason an upgraded wastegate will give significant gains then I might get in the market for one of those.

How hard was it to get that piece out? Looks real nice.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
It's quite easy!..The panel has 3 screws. One placed where there is the odometer (In blue light). The Others at the instrumentation base.
Then the transparent cover has only few plastic clips. [wink]

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
It's quite easy!..The panel has 3 screws. One placed where there is the odometer (In blue light). The Others at the instrumentation base.
Then the transparent cover has only few plastic clips. [wink]
Oh I used to be so gun hoe about working on my car. Now I get all nervous about attempting something I have never done before.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Oh man, I still need to do mine, we could have gotten together to do it too.... So you did the full wipers and cowl removal? Xan said he did it without cowl removal, but I dunno...
I just installed the whoosh Crossover Pipe Kit and High Flow Turbo Inlet Elbow. It took me 2.5 hours, which didn't seem too bad. My catch can got in the way a little so I had to remove it from its mount during the install. I just watched the mountune install video on youtube for instructions. That should complete my intake upgrades; Mountune Intake Box to Mountune Filter to Ramair Induction Hose to whoosh crossover pipe and turbo inlet to stock turbo (with GFB DV+) to Depo hot side pipe to MTC intercooler to stock cold side with symposer delete . In the end I think I spent about $660 total. I was really trying for the best value I could get and I think I did alright. A used crossover never seems to popup for sale. If for some reason an upgraded wastegate will give significant gains then I might get in the market for one of those.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

anticon

Oh man, I still need to do mine, we could have gotten together to do it too.... So you did the full wipers and cowl removal? Xan said he did it without cowl removal, but I dunno...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
It was kind of a spur of the moment install. I guess you could do it without removing the cowl, but it really only took 15 minutes to get the headlights, wipers and cowls off. That was the easy part. As in most cases it's the access to the turbo that's the trouble. I would have done the gfb dv+ at the same time as it is pretty easy to get to once the elbow is off. [MENTION=9500]danbfree[/MENTION] let me know when you are going to do it. I might be able to help.

Business6

Installed Michelin XT wiper blades. They're awesome.

This is the first time I've ever put on new wiper blades...lol. If they were replaced it was just part of service or whatever