Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Today's project... mount the front license plate so that it blends into the lines of the car.

I trimmed down my front license plate with some 12" tin snips to the minimum requirements of display for the Commonwealth. Only the state, plate number, and registration stickers need to be displayed. I used some weather stripping to keep the plate from being flush on the bumper. I reused the existing holes in the bumper to mount the plate. I had to drill some fresh holes along the center line of the plate because the existing holes would have had the plate in front of the IC. Came out pretty clean.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

cxwrench

Not bad! That's probably a $1000 fine in CA...like the new exhaust system law. I'll just keep mine in the trunk, so many cops have seen my car and don't even bat an eye.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Installed the passenger side motor mount bushing with the badass ARP bolt that Ron sells [rockon] This is a great, low-cost upgrade; the car feels better and I like the slight increase in vibrations (which will probably decrease as the bushing breaks in). Also installed the new Mountune induction hose for 2016+; it's a little pricey but it's nice and no issue with engine codes.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
A bit late of a post but just have to say this one more time, have done so a few times over the years on various forums....HEAL AND TOE is absolutely a great way to downshift but not the only way to be fast on track. I have worked on it on and off for decades and never was good at it because of an old injury so I learned to drive a different way and though not a world class race driver I am very fast on track and I do blip the throttle on downshifts whenever I am driving on track or a bit of a quick pace off track which is most of the time. I felt bad about not being able to do it and have looked for years but just have not found an article I read, some with interview quotes, of more than a few absolute world class championship winning racers that did not heal and toe. Overall it is the best way for most drivers but for some just not required or possible, it is not quite the holy grail so many think it is but I would do it if I could:)

Rick

Installed an auto-dimming rearview mirror out of a 2013 Mustang.

Before:

After:

Haven't wired it in yet, but that will be fairly straight forward.

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed an auto-dimming rearview mirror out of a 2013 Mustang.

Before:

After:

Haven't wired it in yet, but that will be fairly straight forward.
Did this just bolt right on to the existing windshield bracket or did you have to remove it and glue the new mirror to the windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this just bolt right on to the existing windshield bracket or did you have to remove it and glue the new mirror to the windshield?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Direct fit. Was a bit worried because the shape of the base is different, but it clips to the existing Fiesta windshield button. I did need to squeeze some NVH foam between the Mustang mirror and the glass to get it to stop vibrating, but that just might be a bad design because I had to do the same thing to get the Mustang mirror to stop vibrating..... in my Mustang.

Fixed the positioning of my downpipe and installed a Turbosmart wastegate on my lunch at work. Getting it ready to get a custom tune and e40 tune

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I think I'm going to swap my catless dp with a catted soon to make my exhaust a bit quieter. I was wondering if a 7psi swap was worth it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

my boost is finally peaked at 26.5psi in 3rd, 4th and 5th again so idk if the repositioning the dp fixed it or the wastegate helped it.

2 point Tiebar from Pierce Motorsport. So easy to install. Took about 5 min by the time I put it on the lift. Now just waiting for the motor mount insert and transmission mount insert to come in too.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
2 point Tiebar from Pierce Motorsport. So easy to install. Took about 5 min by the time I put it on the lift. Now just waiting for the motor mount insert and transmission mount insert to come in too.

I still cant believe how much that brace helped my car. Seems like it pulls so much straighter and true under wot. Even in first gear.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk