Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

contacted Mishimoto and now waiting for reply [?|]

ps How long does it take the car to relearn calibrate for the new air flow? [scratch]

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
contacted Mishimoto and now waiting for reply [?|]

ps How long does it take the car to relearn calibrate for the new air flow? [scratch]
You see here's the problem the American ST is tuned off the map sensor. Other countries use the MAF sensor for tunes. I assume Australia is probably tuned the same way as the UK.

Next nobody can help if you don't give us the codes. We need to know the code that are setting the check engine light.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

SrsBsns

So I haven't done it yet, but parts are showing up and I'm excited. Everything should be getting installed in the next week or so.

Depo Racing FMIC

NGK plugs (one step colder)

Pierce 6 point brace

New tires... BFGoodrich G Force Sport Comp 2's

Stubby antenna

I did the turbo inlet at the same time. I swear that doing those both helped the stock turbo make torque slightly more spread out and helped a lot with traction and torque steer.
Nope. I'll do that when I get a hybrid turbo from whoosh.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Interesting? Custom made or purchased? Do you intend to color match the other side, or no... just curious
It’s custom, and I’m just going to keep it the way it is now. When I get tired of looking at it I’ll take it off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a little behind the power curve on reporting the things I’ve put on, but over the past couple weeks I had the time to put on:

LED headlights and 3k foglights (till I get new ones)
LED tail light bulbs
LED turn signals
3rd brake light flasher
K&N panel filter
Depot Front mount
Velossa Big Mouth
ATI Catless DP
BOV
V3 Ap
Swift springs
Stubbs Antenna
New 3D floor mats and ST Trunkmat
Retrofitted interior lights so now I have glovebox lights. Woot
Leather shift boot and center console cover

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I’m a little behind the power curve on reporting the things I’ve put on, but over the past couple weeks I had the time to put on:

LED headlights and 3k foglights (till I get new ones)
LED tail light bulbs
LED turn signals
3rd brake light flasher
K&N panel filter
Depot Front mount
Velossa Big Mouth
ATI Catless DP
BOV
V3 Ap
Swift springs
Stubbs Antenna
New 3D floor mats and ST Trunkmat
Retrofitted interior lights so now I have glovebox lights. Woot
Leather shift boot and center console cover
Wow, that's a lot for just a couple of weeks... Which headlights did you go with? Also, with LED turn signals, did you use an EP27 flasher module? I'm wanting to do switchbacks in the front headlight blinkers...

Wow, that's a lot for just a couple of weeks... Which headlights did you go with? Also, with LED turn signals, did you use an EP27 flasher module? I'm wanting to do switchbacks in the front headlight blinkers...
Ya i like car stuff i suppose. I went with the techmax and im super happy with them. they work great, great color, and install was easy.

i just did the rears with sylvania bulbs for brake and turn, resisters are coming in tomorrow, and havnt started gathering bulbs for the front yet. switchbacks looks cool, but gotta be the right price for me to make the cut now. otherwise i can wait for a bit. i like doing things once, and LEDs can be finiky.

what switchbacks were you thinking? and i need to look up the ep27 flasher module. i saw you posted it on the switchback thread and it sounds interesting.

ooh, forgot, i did a cpe rmm with all that.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Ya i like car stuff i suppose. I went with the techmax and im super happy with them. they work great, great color, and install was easy.

i just did the rears with sylvania bulbs for brake and turn, resisters are coming in tomorrow, and havnt started gathering bulbs for the front yet. switchbacks looks cool, but gotta be the right price for me to make the cut now. otherwise i can wait for a bit. i like doing things once, and LEDs can be finiky.

what switchbacks were you thinking? and i need to look up the ep27 flasher module. i saw you posted it on the switchback thread and it sounds interesting.

ooh, forgot, i did a cpe rmm with all that.
Great choice with the TechMax, for only $35 they are really a great upgrade over the factory halogens with the proper design for proper cutoff... So I'm thinking about going with whatever is that highly rated set of switchbacks for like $19 on amazon. Also, highly rated EP27 flasher module is like $10 and is WAAAY worth it over wiring in resistors that cause heat that are only like $3 less...

But nice work on all your upgrades, really great choices there, now all you need is hot side J pipe, Symposer delete with an exhaust mod to hear the actual car and a Dizzy tune, especially e30! :)

joesiris

tint.jpg
after owning the car for almost 3 years, and debating on it for some time, finally decided to get it tinted. Went with 35% to be legal and for mostly the protection of it. Got a deal though, 499$ ceramic "shield" tint for 196$ thanks to groupon. Also installed weathertech window deflectors. I think it looks good.

looks good...was it hard to fit the Maxton lip? heard lots of folks say so. Where did you purchase it from, if you don't mind me asking?
It’s not 100% form fitting out of the box. It’s also not hard to install at all. I lined it up and put painters tape on it and used a heat gun before sticking it on permanently. Took 20mins and I got it off Amazon

danbfree

3000 Post Club
after owning the car for almost 3 years, and debating on it for some time, finally decided to get it tinted. Went with 35% to be legal and for mostly the protection of it. Got a deal though, 499$ ceramic "shield" tint for 196$ thanks to groupon. Also installed weathertech window deflectors. I think it looks good.
That's a great deal on the tint! I think my state is also 35% legal limit but that still helps a lot, I'll have to check Groupon and do this before this summer too...