Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
No I think they're called painted ladies. Fly to Oregon from Mexico every year, this year has been insane because we actually had rain, tons of opportunities for them to do their thing

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
That's awesome! I can only imagine the cleaning off the front bumper after driving near that area! [thumb]

Washed, clayed and sealed my paint. So many scratches from sitting in the dealer lot, and bugs from spring and the damn butterflies I didn't want to make it worse than it already was

Nice car , nice Wheels.[emoji23][emoji23]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Jerickson88

I would've loved Oxford white. All I could find around here is orange gray or black. Black was the most appealing, most dust attractive

Yeah I have been referring to mine as magnetic pollen black here lately.

My dealer had a white one with black stripes and black wheels.. they wouldn't remove the stripes and trade wheels. I ended up with the one I have now

Von

Yeah I have been referring to mine as magnetic pollen black here lately.

My dealer had a white one with black stripes and black wheels.. they wouldn't remove the stripes and trade wheels. I ended up with the one I have now
Yeah stripes are a bit much. I applaud your decision [emoji106][emoji106]

Spilled coffee in my Snap-On mechanics bag/doctors bag which managed to seep through into my passenger seat. Thankfully our dealer has a great detail team and cleaned them off today as well as a clay paint sealant. Ended up raining on the way home though :/

Also really considering a set of euro headlights and taillights and a good exhaust with a deeper exhaust note.

Von

Spilled coffee in my Snap-On mechanics bag/doctors bag which managed to seep through into my passenger seat. Thankfully our dealer has a great detail team and cleaned them off today as well as a clay paint sealant. Ended up raining on the way home though :/

Also really considering a set of euro headlights and taillights and a good exhaust with a deeper exhaust note.
New tail lights really clean up the rear end. I got the spec-d ones pretty cheap and love them. Don't understand why they went with an incandescent reverse bulb though

I am from the netherlands, the dealer where i bought my car never saw one whith the same wheels as you and i have painted black.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk
I test drove a white one 30 miles from home, but they didn't have a black one with sunroof. I went to the dealr 5 miles from my job and told them the exact build I wanted. Black wheels, red calipers, sunroof, Recaro's. They called a dealer on the other side of the state and got it on a truck the same day. 48 hours later, I was driving it home. I've yet to see another one in the area with the same build.