Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
This car seems like it hydroplanes easily. Even worse on my focus, wider tires and less weight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Installed the Boomba Racing Transmission Adapter Plate 20% and put some BG 44K in the gas tank and topped her off. The difference in shift throw is so much better than stock. Just waiting for the Transmission Bracket bushing to come in.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone hauling Christmas trees? Did mine but forgot to take pictures [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Low $200 [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]. So far I like it. Haven't been on the highway yet to see if there's any drones or anything. Still trying to get rid of the new exhaust metal smell. The pops and crackles are definitely a lot louder with this exhaust system then just a resonator delete with the stock muffler.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Low $200 [MENTION=3563]TyphoonFiST[/MENTION]. So far I like it. Haven't been on the highway yet to see if there's any drones or anything. Still trying to get rid of the new exhaust metal smell. The pops and crackles are definitely a lot louder with this exhaust system then just a resonator delete with the stock muffler.

All 304 stainless?

409 stainless is alright, but don't expect it to hold up the way 304 will. Anything is better than aluminized steel or mild steel, though. Eugh. For the $250 range, I think you did well. Being in the rust belt, I'm a stickler for 304. [wiggle]
I wanted to make my own but the pipe bender at my work only goes up to 2.5 inches.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I wanted to make my own but the pipe bender at my work only goes up to 2.5 inches.

Well that's all you need man. A 1.6 liter engine doesn't need a 3 inch exhaust. I understand though that's what some people want.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk