Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Also, my TB Performance 2 point traction bar clearly has 115 ft/lb listed, not sure why a different brand would have a different spec for the same 2 bolts?
I used the Ford Specification for the lower control arm bolts. Not everyone has a Torque Wrench that does ft/lbs and degrees. So I guess 115 ft/lbs would be okay.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I used the Ford Specification for the lower control arm bolts. Not everyone has a Torque Wrench that does ft/lbs and degrees. So I guess 115 ft/lbs would be okay.
I got a digital torque adapter that can change from NM to FT/LB's for like $25 from HF and can go on to any driver, it's a 1/2" with 3/8" adapter included. I use it along with their $9 breaker bar for this job and when rotating my tires and can pop it on to smaller wrenches for smaller jobs.. I originally got a click torque wrench from them for my RMM install first that was less than $20, but that only goes up to 80 ft/lbs. So the digital torque adapter is a good way to go for everything for a one time $24 after 20% coupon. https://www.harborfreight.com/12-in-drive-digital-torque-adapter-63917.html

The 180 degree thing just means an extra half turn, sometimes directions will simply say "+1/4 turn" or "+half turn"

I got a digital torque adapter that can change from NM to FT/LB's for like $25 from HF and can go on to any driver, it's a 1/2" with 3/8" adapter included. I use it along with their $9 breaker bar for this job and when rotating my tires and can pop it on to smaller wrenches for smaller jobs.. I originally got a click torque wrench from them for my RMM install first that was less than $20, but that only goes up to 80 ft/lbs. So the digital torque adapter is a good way to go for everything for a one time $24 after 20% coupon. https://www.harborfreight.com/12-in-drive-digital-torque-adapter-63917.html

The 180 degree thing just means an extra half turn, sometimes directions will simply say "+1/4 turn" or "+half turn"
https://store.snapon.com/TechAngle-...ad-Torque-Wrench-12-5-250-ft-lb--P893029.aspx

This is the one I use at work. Comes in handy whenever you need to switch to ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kgcm, dNm, degrees. Especially on some vehicles that require additional steps to torquing bolts down.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
https://store.snapon.com/TechAngle-...ad-Torque-Wrench-12-5-250-ft-lb--P893029.aspx

This is the one I use at work. Comes in handy whenever you need to switch to ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kgcm, dNm, degrees. Especially on some vehicles that require additional steps to torquing bolts down.

Wow, that's an amazing product, just a *bit* outside the price range for most of us, LOL... so at least my suggestion is good for people on a budget at home. :)

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I upgraded the front brakes with StopTech slotted rotors and Carbotech 1521 pads. So far so good.

After 20k, the OEM pads were down to 2mm on the driver's side but still had 4mm on the passenger side. Is that normal?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I upgraded the front brakes with StopTech slotted rotors and Carbotech 1521 pads. So far so good.

After 20k, the OEM pads were down to 2mm on the driver's side but still had 4mm on the passenger side. Is that normal?
Just make sure you Lube and clean the slide pins ....hell do it every year like I do to ensure that they will slide nice and evenly then you get maximum life and help with even wear. I Run the very same setup except my rotors are cryogenically frozen!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Yes, on sliding caliper setups like ours are from the factory. [:(]

Well I was going to finally mount my wheels today, but they sent me two different pairs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually see the mistake, the rsrr are labeled as rsr on the sticker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk