Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

CSM

1000 Post Club
Did a few things today:
  • Detailed interior
  • Spray bottle "wash" with ONR (spray and wipe method)
  • Changed engine oil to M1 5W30 in preparation for turbo install
  • Replaced cabin airfilter

Literally 10 min after washing and the pollen is taking over (just that time of year in the south)

joesiris

Did a few things today:
  • Detailed interior
  • Spray bottle "wash" with ONR (spray and wipe method)
  • Changed engine oil to M1 5W30 in preparation for turbo install
  • Replaced cabin airfilter

Literally 10 min after washing and the pollen is taking over (just that time of year in the south)

oh I know that feeling. washed mine last weekend and I use a spray dry and wax, and I sprayed one panel and as I was drying it I could see pollen building up. I just rerinsed the car and said heck with the spray wax.

Nothing besides called a reputable shop in my area for the hell of it, got quoted basically $1k to mount/balance and install my springs.......yeah I’m just going to stick to my go-to shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing besides called a reputable shop in my area for the hell of it, got quoted basically $1k to mount/balance and install my springs.......yeah I’m just going to stick to my go-to shop.

For just springs? They can kiss my whole ass, fuck outta here with that noise [emoji23]

For just springs? They can kiss my whole ass, fuck outta here with that noise [emoji23]

I would've done this.....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
“Yeah so $625 is for everything?”

“No $625 is just for the springs, with everything included it would be $1185” (that was including tires so minus like 300 from that”

“Yeah I’ll give y’all a call back at the end of month” BIG NOPE

My shop is putting my wheels on $100 that’s even including swapping over tpms. My friend and I will be putting the springs on ourselves.

rh mount.jpg

Installed Vibra-Technics Motor mount along with Powerflex Black series inserts and solid shifter bracket bushings , would've done this alot sooner if i knew how good this felt ! <3

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Did Ford switch over to their new gold colored coolant on the newer FiSTs?? [dunno]

Or did YOU flush out the Motorcraft orange factory fill with G-05 or something?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
“Yeah so $625 is for everything?”

“No $625 is just for the springs, with everything included it would be $1185” (that was including tires so minus like 300 from that”

“Yeah I’ll give y’all a call back at the end of month” BIG NOPE

My shop is putting my wheels on $100 that’s even including swapping over tpms. My friend and I will be putting the springs on ourselves.

WOW!

And here I thought that RT Tuning (our local tuner type shop) was ripping me off by quoting me $120.00 per side in the front for a complete strut, or coil over installation, and then ~$130.00 for a 'performance' alignment!

^^^Did Ford switch over to their new gold colored coolant on the newer FiSTs?? [dunno]

Or did YOU flush out the Motorcraft orange factory fill with G-05 or something?
Nope , it's my proprietary mix plus water wetter , never had coolant issues but OEM coolant was very gross when flushed at ~10k

Just dropped of my 2014 FiST for the coolant level recall, noticed a small leak over a week from the overflow but no overheating. Should have it back tomorrow

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Just dropped of my 2014 FiST for the coolant level recall, noticed a small leak over a week from the overflow but no overheating. Should have it back tomorrow

If I remember correctly A Cobb Access port has an issue with that after its completed by ford if you go to re-flash it after it's done. But maybe it's been solved already....

If I remember correctly A Cobb Access port has an issue with that after its completed by ford if you go to re-flash it after it's done. But maybe it's been solved already....

Spoke with Chris over at Cobb and he told me with the latest firmware update it resolves any issues.

I looked through and unfortunately i don't :/ .. However i did find another photo that kinda proves the hit or miss quality control on these cars. Coolant is acceptable to a point since it's the first fill ( I just don't think they flush the system before they fill with first coolant? ) either way there was material in there , residue like dirt and just overall blurry coolant .. Nothing crazy but i replaced every fluid on this vehicle allready , that's one place that manufacturers like to cheap out , especially american brands , -cough- srt4 -cough- XD.

wtf ford.jpg

This is how i found my "cold side pipe" when i took my bumper apart to install my new piping . I haven't slept since , car has been very good so far other than the mounts but there is little things here and there like this that drives me nuts .. :)
I'm going after the infamous front end "clank" . I think it's the sway bar end links or bushings which will both be replaced with aftermarket since i'm down there XD