Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cinderbike's PB ST

I took delivery of a Performance Blue ST last August (first one in Nevada!), here is what it looked like on day 1:
]

Since then I've done some minor cosmetic upgrades.

FRPP license plate + stainless mounting hardware:

GT Yellow fog covers:

RedlineGoods armrest cover + handbrake bling:

I am very impressed with the quality and the color is a near perfect match but the nappa leather is somewhat smoother than I would have hoped for, I'm going to contact them and see if they have something with more grain like the samples I ordered awhile back.

A word of advice on the install: there are some retainer clips that are used to help secure the front end; these will not fit when the thicker leather is installed over the OEM armrest. It looks like on the installation guide (I believe a forum member on here wrote it) they just tightened it down and bent the clips, I chose to remove the slots on the armrest, as it's an easier/cheaper part to replace than the bottom half.

Before:

After:

Before I did this I could not get the front half to seat properly.

I will eventually get around to upgrading the shift boot, but I really only plan on taking apart the center stack once so I will wait and do that when I install Boomba's short shifter.

I have to fix a couple issues from parking lot A-holes once it warms up again, after that I have a couple more cosmetic mods and then on to the zoom-zoom go fast parts.

OP
C
Thread Starter #4
Not much new to report in the last ~1.5 years. I swapped the lug nuts over to black ones for my winter set and got the car tinted last week (40% all around):

PS: I finally uploaded the MyFordTouch backgrounds I made on my Flickr account. Enjoy!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskyYS6ja

With my bumper-to-bumper warranty almost up I'll probably start doing more mods later this year. Next on the list is to either get my stock wheels repainted (curb rash, and I never liked the silver) or try and find a way to source those sweet two-tone ST200 wheels.

Any chance you can post a link to the recline site? I love the armrest cover... So far yer fist is looking classy...keep it up!

OP
C
Thread Starter #6
Front plate delete and got the Mountune radiator installed over the summer. Now that the warranty is up time for power mods.

OP
C
Thread Starter #8
I don’t think so... Why do you ask?

Last edited: