Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MGO Caliper covers

Hey guys,

I just got an early christmas gift from my girlfriend. She bought me the MGP caliper covers for the FiST. I believe it has been mentioned on this forum, but people don't seem too fond of them. I decided to post a few pictures of the ones I bought. I personally love the look. I didn't get the optional Rado wheels with the red calipers because I prefer the regular silver wheels, but I wanted those red calipers. These MGP caliper covers are even better. They look great and the ST logo is fantastic, but the fitment isn't what I expected. MGP either uses generic metal clips for all cars to hold the caliper covers or the ones they sent me are wrong (the clips aren't flush with the caliper, but provide the necessary pressure). Either way, it doesn't really matter. The clips are just tight enough to hold them safely in place, even if the fitment isn't perfect. Although the clips aren't perfect, the covers themselves fit nicely. I'm happy overall. Here are some pics:

(looks like I don't know how to post lol here is the raw link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/129182807@N05/)

Not sure if I uploaded the pics correctly. Anyway, I also posted a few pictures of me lifting the car. I read a thread where people weren't sure where to place the jack. There is a square cutout on the side skirts that comes right off. Just grab it from the bottom and slowly pull up and towards your body. The flap comes off and the jack is placed right behind it on the metal frame. Just line up the indent on your jack with the metal groove. Let me know what you guys think!

-Edmond

OP
E
Thread Starter #4
Looks nice though you are being naughty about keeping the wheels clean LOL
Don't remind me [???:)] the crazy part is that I washed the car about a week a go! I think I'm going to have to clean just the wheels every weekend to deal with the brake dust. Is there any disadvantage to washing the whole car every week? I feel like it may slowly remove the clear coat if I wash the whole thing too often?

cxwrench

Don't remind me [???:)] the crazy part is that I washed the car about a week a go! I think I'm going to have to clean just the wheels every weekend to deal with the brake dust. Is there any disadvantage to washing the whole car every week? I feel like it may slowly remove the clear coat if I wash the whole thing too often?
One word: wax.