Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Teriyakibbs's 2015 Oxfard White ST Build

I've finally decided to make a build thread, so here we go. My built Legacy GT Turbo recently exploded so I decided that I'm going to take a break from Subaru for a while till the ST is paid off. I sold the GT but I still currently own a 97 Legacy Wagon and a 93 Legacy Turbo which both will be sold soon. I had a built and supercharged Civic Si a couple of years ago as well.

I had test drove my friend's STs and I instantly fell in love. Now when I was looking for an ST I wanted a base with no options in Black or Red. I ended falling in love with Oxford White with Nav, Rado, and red calipers. My experience at ford was interesting given that there was a police chase that ended at the dealership and when I made the final deal I couldn't leave and had to give a witness statement.

Welcome to LA

Took a trip back home to get some miles on the car. Parked next to my close friend MMMTRBO.

I've ordered a couple parts and will be arriving soon.

Boomba Short Shifter with front and rear base bushings
Accelerator Pedal Spacer
Bumper plugs
Lamix Film
Perrin Shorty
JBR Shift Knob

Ordering Mountune Springs, Eibach Sways, and some wheels.

Stay Tuned

FocusMike

Congratulations, crazy story about the police chase. Before I read the text I thought you had passed out from getting such a great deal.[biggrin]

OP
Teriyakibbs
Thread Starter #6
I finished up my order today. I have a plan to not buy any go fast parts until the car has some real miles on her. The problem is that I live 3 minutes from work and I also live in LA so going anywhere is a hastle and a risk. I have been making trips back and forth from San Luis Obispo, CA where my friends live at so that will hopefully add some needed miles.

I ordered OEM ST Floor Mats and Trunk Mat
Nokya Yellow Fog Bulbs
Rubber Key Covers
H&R Sport Springs

It took me a long time to decide what wheels I really wanted. I wanted to be different but I didn't want to pay 1000+ on wheels so I settled on a set of OZ Leggenda 17x7 +42 in black with white lettering. I also ordered McGard Lugs with red caps to match the red calipers. That should hold me over for a while until I finally get enough miles to do the Stage 3 package from Cobb.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Nice!! Can't wait to see them installed! They will contrast nicely with your white FiST...

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I agree can't wait to see the wheels installed.

OP
Teriyakibbs
Thread Starter #14
A couple more items today. I will let MMMTRBO do the full review because he is so darn good at it.

Perrin 2inch Shorty Antenna: Looks good and because I am looking at the Boomba Wing Risers this will not interfere with the hatch.

JBR Shift knob: All of my friends have the Cobb Knob which I like but it has no weight to it. I have been a huge advocate of heavy shift knobs because it gives that amazing throw. Has a great texture and feels/looks good in the cabin. Kind of a byotch to install for a shift knob but its awesome when completed.

Active Shift Designs Pedal Spacer: It makes Heel Toe easier but I think a Version 2 needs to be a little slimmer because when the brake is depressed the accelerator is than to tall.

Boomba Short Shifter Transmission Bracket and Front and Rear Shifter Bushings: BEST MOD YET. Gives the best shift feel which is something I love when I am driving. The shifter base bushings takes a little time to install because of removing all of the damn panels surrounding the shifter. The transmission bracket and the transmission bushing did take some time as well but was easier once you got everything out of the way. I chose not to get the actual shifter rod because I felt it really wasn't necessary but would be nice to adjust the rod higher. For the price you can't beat Boomba and the youtube instructions were really easy to follow. Overall the shifts feel amazing in combo with all of the bushings and the weighted shift knob. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SETUP.

OZ Leggenda and McGard Red Cap two piece Lugs: I have done "stanced" and aggressive setups on different cars and I wanted to stay pretty clear of rolling fenders and adding camber. I got the OZ Leggendas from Tirerack for a good price and was shipped and received in 1 day. The McGards I got from Ebay. Everything was installed with the OEM sensors with zero issues and the fitment look really good even though its OEM Specs. They weigh 18lbs vs the 22lbs Rados. I love rally style wheels so this fit my taste really well.

H&R Springs: They lowered the car 1.2 in the front and 1.0 in the rear and give a really nice look to the car with combination of the wheels. The feel not that much firmer than the stock setup but I really haven't hit any canyons yet. I took a couple pics with MMMTRBO's hatch with Eibachs but we will get some better pics when he gets his wheels (whenever that happens lol). They have settled a little more and the tires tuck a little under the fenders which is the look I was going for. The pics are right after I installed the springs so they haven't settled yet.

I am now looking into the Wing Risers from Boomba and Also the some Wing extensions. I haven't decided on a lip yet because I really want a Poly lip instead of fiberglass or Carbon.

OP
Teriyakibbs
Thread Starter #18
Any more pics after the springs settled a bit?

Love to see them next to the eibachs.
I'll get some shots soon next to MMMTRBOs car the next time I visit him. I ended up selling my Celica and now I am doing a Euro Ford Cortina Project. I'll post some new pics soon.

masonsturbos

What are the laws regarding the front license plate? Do you have to place it on the dash or something or just roll without it?