Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Arizona run 12/20

Hey guys, I'm looking to possibly do a run this saturday afternoon. This is pending if i have to work saturday night. I'll know today. We would meet up at I17 and carefree highway about 4, at the mcdonalds front parking lot. We'd travel west to wickenburg, then out to the 89. Take the 89 up to prescott, and then out to Jerome. If we get to Jerome in time, we could have dinner, and come back via i17. Alternatively, take 9 to sedona and drive through oak creek, get dinner in sedona, and come back via i17. Who's in?

Damn, wish I'd seen this post in time. Def would like to get some people together and do a mountain run.

BTW, if your on facebook search for "AZ ST Club", we have a small group of about a dozen ST's on there.

Would love too. But won't have time to come down from flagstaff. Could we meet in Sedona? If not give me more heads up.. would
Love to go next time!

OP
R
Thread Starter #4
Hey guys, just asked to join on facebook today. As a heads up I don't have a fiesta, but still love thesmall hatch community. I've got a 2014 veloster. My work is a little crazy right now, so I normally don't know if I'm off on a weekend until about thursday :/. It ws a great time, I'll post pics to facebook when I'm accepted. I'll be down for another run soon.

Would love too. But won't have time to come down from flagstaff. Could we meet in Sedona? If not give me more heads up.. would
Love to go next time!
I'll be in Sedona tomorrow but.....

riptorvt, is that you I added to the group today? Def going to be up for a cruise soon.

Also, Barrett-Jackson is coming up, Ford dealers are hooking folks up with free passes so swing in and get them. I'm going with my Mustang club on Wednesday the 14th.