Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Fiesta ST Wing Risers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Boomba Racing is excited to officially announce our Wing Risers for the Fiesta ST.

These wing risers are a great add-on for anyone looking to add aggressive styling to their OEM Fiesta ST wing by giving it a raised and angled look.

The risers are precision CNC machined from high quality aircraft grade billet aluminum to ensure durability, and feature o-rings on the hatch mounting side to keep out dirt and moisture. The entire kit has been tested and engineered to remain sturdy at highway speeds as well as during trips through touch car washes. The lift of the wing also helps with clearing rain and dirt off the rear window by re-directing air travel down and across the glass.

Installation is an easy bolt-on process, with no drilling or modification required to the car?s hatch or spoiler. All mounting hardware is included and is either zinc plated or black oxide coated for corrosion resistance.

Available in Natural Aluminum as well as Black, Red or Blue anodizing.

MSRP: $141.00

Link to purchase

I have yet to install mine. I'm waiting until I get the paint issues work out. I have to drop the car off at the dealership today. Thankfully is covered under my warranty.

I noticed one small downside to having this installed. At highway speeds when it's -10F, the additional air flowing down the back window causes my rear defrost to not be able to keep up, reducing rear visibility. In town it does ok, and it's not often I drive out of town when it's that cold so not a big deal. But I wanted to throw it out for consideration.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Hey there!

Just wanted to say we are running a short time sale on these through Monday starting RIGHT NOW!