Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Fiesta ST

Hey my name is Robert. I just recently picked up my 2015 Fiesta ST in Oxford White today. I really like driving this car and didn't realized how much I missed manual. Only downside is the car will not stay on when the ac is turned on. So on that note it will be in the shop Tuesday morning for warranty repairs. I dont plan on doing any mods for a while, but I already have a list of what will be done. Previous vehicle was a 2014 Nissan Titan that I raced best time was a 14.1 @95.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Congrats and welcome...weird to hear about the stalling problem when your ac is on.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Thanks and yea I was puzzled at why the car wasnt running when i got home. Then i was like let me turn the ac off and solved the mystery.

OP
P
Thread Starter #7
Thanks everyone. Found out this morning the defroster turns the car off as well.

Hey my name is Robert. I just recently picked up my 2015 Fiesta ST in Oxford White today. I really like driving this car and didn't realized how much I missed manual. Only downside is the car will not stay on when the ac is turned on. So on that note it will be in the shop Tuesday morning for warranty repairs. I dont plan on doing any mods for a while, but I already have a list of what will be done. Previous vehicle was a 2014 Nissan Titan that I raced best time was a 14.1 @95.
Welcome to the forum! Are you still heading to the dealer tomorrow? Let me know, and I can look into additional assistance. :)

Meagan