Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Sound Symposer Delete for Fiesta ST

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Chris G

After awhile, no. At first I liked it though. Nice part about the Boomba part is you can easily go back to stock if you miss the sound...

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
After adding things like a BOV adapter, exhaust, and an intake, people would rather hear those noises than the artificial feeling noises that Ford is plumbing into the cabin through the symposer. Especially after installing an exhaust, the symposer becomes nearly irrelevant at that point.

The Symposer Delete is also a good choice for someone just looking to quiet their cabin in general as well.

Installed it yesterday and totally achieved the goal of eliminating the "no performance gain" drone. Didn't even need to remove the engine cover.

Just installed my Sound Symposer delete yesterday!! Loved the quality of the cap.... the ionized red is amazing... And the best of all is that now I hear what my BOV, intake and exhaust really does!

The install is quite simple, even for a newbie like me....

Cant wait to have a little time to install the TB and IM spacers =)

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Ed its actually anodized. I really don't know what it would look like if it was ionized. Probably like a powder coating, or an HIDC coating.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #54
These are on sale all weekend!

They go great with a catch can :)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I Ordered this with a catch can a few days ago and received it today thank you but can i get a price adjustment :)

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #58
Just got a fresh batch of these in stock! We've got all colors ready to ship!

That clamp can be a real pain on some cars lol
Any tips if the clamp spring is rotated 45 degrees counterclockwise with limited accessibility from the top? Looks like I'll need to come in at a different angle than the video. Also, does the symposer simply pull out the mounting base?

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #60
Any tips if the clamp spring is rotated 45 degrees counterclockwise with limited accessibility from the top? Looks like I'll need to come in at a different angle than the video. Also, does the symposer simply pull out the mounting base?
Since the Symposer sits in a silicon hose, you can pull it towards yourself to get access to the clamp a little bit better. The Symposer pulls straight out of the mounting base on the intake manifold.