Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What do you use as your license plate frame?

Just an interesting thread I saw on Focus ST Forum.

What license plate frame are you all running on your cars?

I've got a simple metal one that I've plastidipped to match the color of my wheels.

I replaced the dealers with a Miller Motorsports Park frame i picked up at Octane Academy, only because my plate is scratched on the corners so naked looked rough.

I went from a blue neon license plate holder to the COBB one. I had to take off the neon because it was blue. The police didn't like that. They said they thought it was cool, but blue was a no-no. I never got around to finding a different color I thought looked good paired with the MO paint.

Thinking of picking up a Ford Racing one to match my front plate. Although I can pick up the front plate for 6-7 bucks, the dang rear frame is 25.

No more license plate bracket/frame up front, removed it and replacing with hole plugs (BumperPlugs.com has Ford color-matched plugs!). Hate front plates! They kill the aesthetic.

Just ordered Cruiser Accessories Suction Cups off Amazon to display the front plate in the front windshield. Got pulled over 2-3 times in the last year for no front plates on my truck ('05 Chevy Xtreme), even got a ticket once. Judge was cool and let me pay $40 out-of-court, though. Had the C.A. Suction Cups for a bit on the truck years ago, they work great.

Oh, and naked from behind ;)