Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

where do you canadian fellow buy your aftermarket parts

I believe you're right. No extra duty for sure, maybe taxes if it is not in your exemptions
No duties if made in USA or Mexico. You will still need to pay PST/GST/HST.

Mountune Boost Hoses $299 us ($375C)
13% HST (Ontario) $40
Gas Ottawa - Odgensburg $40

Still under $400!

gotta add that 2.5 % exchange fee on almost any credit card... an extra $7.50[bash]
I just bought the Cobb ap+air filter from mountune usa for 509usd with free shipping and my credit card charged me 642 cad
It's not too too bad... But the currency exchange is a big killer.... :(

Just got the Boomba short throw shifter and base bushings. $265 US after shipping, credit card charged me $345 CAD, then dinged $53 on customs fees. There's gotta be a better way...

Just got the Boomba short throw shifter and base bushings. $265 US after shipping, credit card charged me $345 CAD, then dinged $53 on customs fees. There's gotta be a better way...
Get a couple of buddies to drive down to the border to pick it up xD

Get a couple of buddies to drive down to the border to pick it up xD
Yea. Should have. But with work and family it's hard to take a day to the boarder. I will be doing that if I order an exhaust.

Yea. Should have. But with work and family it's hard to take a day to the boarder. I will be doing that if I order an exhaust.
True enough

Maybe when the summer hits we should make a road trip to the border xD but I don't think there are any good roads around the border....

True enough

Maybe when the summer hits we should make a road trip to the border xD but I don't think there are any good roads around the border....
Nope nothing good on the way to Niagara unless you want to take 2 days to get there...

Yeah..
Everything is like north east..... Unless you drive 6 hours to the states then I know a few spots [emoji14]

I live in Qu?bec and if I pick up my items in the states and drive back coming through Ontario, I save the PST on everything... It may be worth the small detour if you buy a lot

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Just asked my dealer for some prices on mountune stuff
Prices in Canadian excluding taxes and very small shipping fee

Charge pipe upgrade + hoses
2364-CPK-BLK
516$

Intercooler black
2364-IC-BA
1033$

Quick shift
2238-BQS-AA
322$
When I called a few dealers for Ford Racing parts (mountune, etc..) I got the following which are a little better...
Note all prices in CND

MOUNTUNE MP215 PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FIESTA ST 2013-15 Part# 2364-215-AA $1,664.68
2014 FIESTA ST CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM Part# M-5200-FAST $1386.00
MOUNTUNE INDUCTION HOSE BLACK / YELLOW - FIESTA ST Part# 2364-IH-BLK $303.45
MOUNTUNE INTERCOOLER UPGRADE (BLACK) FIESTA ST 2014-2015 Part# 2364-IC-BA $892

I called a few shops as I wait for delivery seeing if the cost is cheaper than US. For anything (not just cars) I check Amazon.ca and see if they have the same thing with free shipping. Basically prowl the internet and do price comparison.

When I called a few dealers for Ford Racing parts (mountune, etc..) I got the following which are a little better...

MOUNTUNE MP215 PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FIESTA ST 2013-15 Part# 2364-215-AA $1,664.68
2014 FIESTA ST CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM Part# M-5200-FAST $1386.00
MOUNTUNE INDUCTION HOSE BLACK / YELLOW - FIESTA ST Part# 2364-IH-BLK $303.45
MOUNTUNE INTERCOOLER UPGRADE (BLACK) FIESTA ST 2014-2015 Part# 2364-IC-BA$892

I called a few shops as I wait for delivery seeing if the cost is cheaper than US. For anything (not just cars) I check Amazon.ca and see if they have the same thing with free shipping. Basically prowl the internet and do price comparison.
Wait... They had a price for the exhaust system? It's not even released...