Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

where do you canadian fellow buy your aftermarket parts

it is the borla... my dealer did not even know what mountune was to begin with....I just gave him the part numbers and asked for prices

wow

at 0% ok fine but still 1400 + installation right ?

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
it is the borla...

wow

at 0% ok fine but still 1400 + installation right ?
Yes Borla(had to do massive research for that), Yes includes installation but had to negotiate that with a car purchase. Off the street I doubt it. I am not saying it is a good price but look at the CND to USD right now and dealing with a Ford Dealer that likely only sold 1 ST. Them there are the breaks.

BTW the ford racing site sucks for collecting all the Fiesta parts in one location. Best to do a search for Fiesta (not Fiesta ST) and go though all the parts manually. If you search for Fiesta ST you get all ST stuff from all models....

BTW you think the exhaust was expensive the mp215 is ridiculous. Price bump for Mountune to Ford Racing, Ford Racing to Ford CANADIAN dealer, import duties/taxes, USD to CND, Dealer to you... Lots of added profits hurting the end user. But I can afford it, the peace of mind for warranty and no extra cost in the credit card.

When I called a few dealers for Ford Racing parts (mountune, etc..) I got the following which are a little better...
Note all prices in CND

MOUNTUNE MP215 PERFORMANCE UPGRADE FIESTA ST 2013-15 Part# 2364-215-AA $1,664.68
2014 FIESTA ST CAT-BACK EXHAUST SYSTEM Part# M-5200-FAST $1386.00
MOUNTUNE INDUCTION HOSE BLACK / YELLOW - FIESTA ST Part# 2364-IH-BLK $303.45
MOUNTUNE INTERCOOLER UPGRADE (BLACK) FIESTA ST 2014-2015 Part# 2364-IC-BA$892

I called a few shops as I wait for delivery seeing if the cost is cheaper than US. For anything (not just cars) I check Amazon.ca and see if they have the same thing with free shipping. Basically prowl the internet and do price comparison.
I paid around $1200 for the mp215 to get it installed. Although, it was when the CAD was a lot better. Those prices are pretty high!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
I paid around $1200 for the mp215 to get it installed. Although, it was when the CAD was a lot better. Those prices are pretty high!
was the 1200 just the install or the part? What I listed is just the cost but was able to get the install for free. Basically I was at that point

was the 1200 just the install or the part? What I listed is just the cost but was able to get the install for free. Basically I was at that point
Haha fair enough. No, that was $1200 all in (parts purchased from Mountune and getting gouged by the dealer for install). I did by it when the Canadian $ was close to parity and Mountune had a good deal on the parts.

Anyone tried to have a Canadian Ford dealer supply and install a Mountune sourced Quaife LSD? I'd like to take delivery with the LSD installed... but need to do the math on the 0% financing vs. possibly getting a much better price on the parts and labour elsewhere. Having said that, if Ford Canada/dealers give some assurance that the LSD and the install will be covered by factory warranty, then maybe the additional cost is justified...

Anyone tried to have a Canadian Ford dealer supply and install a Mountune sourced Quaife LSD? I'd like to take delivery with the LSD installed... but need to do the math on the 0% financing vs. possibly getting a much better price on the parts and labour elsewhere. Having said that, if Ford Canada/dealers give some assurance that the LSD and the install will be covered by factory warranty, then maybe the additional cost is justified...
LSD will not be covered by warranty...