Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

where do you canadian fellow buy your aftermarket parts

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
I live in Calgary and make trips to Montana for my parts. Shipping / brokerage always kills the value of parts coming across the border so I decided to do it myself.

Usually shipping is included (lower 48) and so the items arrive in Sweetgrass, MT for free. It's then my time and effort to drive down and collect them - that being said, the dollar's I've saved have more than paid for my gas and time.

Probably doesn't help you out much but ya, that's how I do my mods.

OP
alf45
Thread Starter #3
For my self i live like 3/4 hours from vermont border near champlain. I think ill do the same , there is a compagny in vermont where you can have your parcel ship. Thank you

With the Canadian dollar being the crap it is right now, it may be worth checking into the local suppliers and compare the pricing.
Here in Calgary we have Mopac and while i have found them pricey, they are probably very competitive to the online USA shopping and you are supporting local business.

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
With the Canadian dollar being the crap it is right now, it may be worth checking into the local suppliers and compare the pricing.
Here in Calgary we have Mopac and while i have found them pricey, they are probably very competitive to the online USA shopping and you are supporting local business.
Second that - the dollar is not working in our favour at the moment. Glad I was able to purchase my Borla and AP at 1:1!

Mopac is great, I end up buying my gear oil and WeatherPack connectors there among other things.

I usually get my parts shipped in Champlain NY and pick it up. CBSA sometimes make me pay, search the car or let me go without asking questions...

Does anyone have the price of mountune parts trought the dealer here in canada?
Try the ford racing site? Not sure if there is a Canadian specific price list. How far are you from the border? When I ordered my mp215 kit I got it shipped to a us mailbox and drove across the border to pick it up.

Well i'am at about 1h of champlain ny too and from hear i will go pick it up there too.
That would be my recommendation. The Canadian markup on parts is ridiculous. It's usually far cheaper to drive it across and just pay the duty on it.

Just asked my dealer for some prices on mountune stuff
Prices in Canadian excluding taxes and very small shipping fee

Charge pipe upgrade + hoses
2364-CPK-BLK
516$

Intercooler black
2364-IC-BA
1033$

Quick shift
2238-BQS-AA
322$

Just asked my dealer for some prices on mountune stuff
Prices in Canadian excluding taxes and very small shipping fee

Charge pipe upgrade + hoses
2364-CPK-BLK
516$

Intercooler black
2364-IC-BA
1033$

Quick shift
2238-BQS-AA
322$
Mind letting me know what dealer so I can go kick them in the nuts? Those prices are outrageous!