Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Alberta FiST - Mods - Driving Impressions - Plans

OP
Slimer
Thread Starter #21
So ummmm.....
My car has just finished having its new 3" D.P. back straight exhaust installed...

No more "Whooshing". Just More Angry!

The level of excitement is way to high to be sitting at a desk today. WHY WONT THE DAY JUST END?!?!?!?!?!

Will post links to the before and after videos once i have a good recording.

Phreak, did you go hitch over roof racks? I'm debating between the two right now.

Also, re: tires
I had a lot of wheel spin in the winter on 185 ws80's, I'll have to be more cautious this next winter as my fronts wore down quite a lot, and WS80's aren't cheap. Slimer is that tire warranty something you opted into when you bought your car? I remember hearing about it but I don't think I added it...

I have the same warranty on my Fiesta. Northstar Ford in Calgary is where I got mine from also they had to replace one due to sidewall puncture with no issues :)

I have a 14 that I picked up just over a month ago for DD duties.

Currently I have done:

Window tint
3" MBRP cat back
Rally Armour mud flaps

I want to go with a Cobb access port and maybe full stage 2 or 3. But I like having the reliability of factory warranty and knowing it will start, run and drive without any issues or set backs. My other vehicle, (race) truck that i've been driving the last year has worn me out. By breaking/leaking/blowing shit up at the most possible inconvenient times ever, and I mean EVER. I can appreciate the reliability of a new vehicle