Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Symposer exit location in cabin?

My first post but I have been sifting through threads for a while now. Anyhow I picked up the idea of using the existing tube from my symposer delete to run wires through for my meth injection, but I can't find any other info as to where it exits? If somebody could fill me in I could get cracking on the install.

JPGC

2000 Post Club
My first post but I have been sifting through threads for a while now. Anyhow I picked up the idea of using the existing tube from my symposer delete to run wires through for my meth injection, but I can't find any other info as to where it exits? If somebody could fill me in I could get cracking on the install.
It exits behind the dash almost in the center of the car if you look up past the gas pedal, you will see it. The tube doesn't connect to anything, it's just there, lol. I used mine, after I deleted the symposer, to route my wiring for my ethanol content analyzer. The easiest was is to cut the tube near where it enters the cabin, inside the cabin above the clutch pedal and use the clamps that were holding the tube to route whatever wires you are routing.