Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Additional Gauges

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
If a gauge pod was available for the FiST and you could add two extra gauges; what two would you choose?

This would NOT be multifunction units like a Cobb AP.

Dave

MOFiST

I've already got a boost gauge so yes to that. Probably coolant or oil temp/pressure.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #9
MOFiST,
Do they have Boost gauge that matches that?

Dave

MOFiST

Um tbh I just did a quick Google search to see if they existed. That pic came from an aircraft instruction handbook I think. I haven't looked closely at it yet but I may need another boost gauge to match if a gauge pod gets off the ground.

I would stuff so many gauges in the pillar you would think I was driving some kind of alien ship or some kind of military aircraft.

But If I had to choose only two...
Boost pressure is 100% yes
Maybe oil or intake temp. Most likely intake temp as we have an oil temp display already. I've been waiting for a pillar mount. I've already had to replace the adhesive that came with my dash mount and put industrial Velcro in it's stead.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I would add a boost gauge and a wide band personally. I hate not knowing what's going on with my engine. Ford really should have at least put a boost gauge somewhere in these cars.

Boost and Current gear. I can never remember what gear I am in... it's the guage I glance at most on my AP. Oh yeah, maybe a shift light.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #15
Um tbh I just did a quick Google search to see if they existed. That pic came from an aircraft instruction handbook I think. I haven't looked closely at it yet but I may need another boost gauge to match if a gauge pod gets off the ground.
Maybe you should be looking?

Dave

MOFiST

This company seems to do dual function gauges. http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/
I'm not sold completely on the look but not sure there is that many decent options. I'd personally prefer a dual analog sweep.
Good to know there could be something cooking in the works. B)

Boost and a dual function IAT/turbo outlet. I am still waiting for someone to crack the software so we can have GTResk gauges in our info screen.

OP
D1JL

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #19

Chuckable

D1JL, thanks. I did correctly label the link as for oil pressure/temp., but the context was confusing so thanks for the clarification.