Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Which color mudflap to purchase for Ox white FiST?

What color mudflap for ox white fist?

• Black flap with white logo

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Black flap with red logo

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Red flap with white logo

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
I am about to purchase the rokbloks mudflap (short) for my Ox white ST as I will be doing some rallycross in the car. I had been waiting for RA but I am unsure if they will be released in time. I have read that the rokbloks flaps are good, so I'll go with them. Anyways, I was originally thinking of getting the black flaps with white lettering, but then i thought that the red lettering may look good. THEN I noticed their red flaps. I have seen another white fist running with red flaps, but what do you all think?

1. Black flap with white logo
2. Black flap with red logo
3. Red flap with white logo

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #4
Thank you for having an opinion. 108 views and 105 just don't care. :)

FocusMike

What color is your int? If its MO then I would go with the red letters. If not I vote for the white lettering.

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #6
What color is your int? If its MO then I would go with the red letters. If not I vote for the white lettering.
Sorry I don't understand. I went with 35% but afaik there is no tint in my tint.

FocusMike

Sorry I don't understand. I went with 35% but afaik there is no tint in my tint.
Sorry I wasn't clear, I meant what color is your interior? I think if you have the Molten Orange interior black flaps with red lettering might look good. If not black flaps with the white lettering would get my vote.

I would go with the black no logo. I just put the blacks with no logo on mine and they look fine.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
All black or white lettering gets my vote.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
I like red on a white car;

2011 Racetech Ford Fiesta 036 by Bryan Redeker BRGT350, on Flickr

I have had these on my white ZX3, black SVT Focus, magenta 2009 EU Fiesta, white 2011 Fiesta, and blue Fiesta ST. They go good with everything, however, they are for function and not looks. I put them on in the fall and take them off in the spring. I don't need protection from salt/sand/ice in the summer.

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #14
[MENTION=1620]Dylanc[/MENTION] those look good. Do the shorts protect enough? I am unsure if the car will ever be lowered, depending on the route I go. I just don't want to spend $90 on some short flaps when they don't protect as well as the longer flaps and this car may be rallycrossed often.

Those are the normals. They look a little short in the picture. My car stays way cleaner now that I have them on

OP
mscuil
Thread Starter #16
Those are the normals. They look a little short in the picture. My car stays way cleaner now that I have them on
Wow, so the short being 1.5 inches shorter would seem almost pointless. I thought the regulars would be much longer like that racetech fiesta that BRGT350 shared above.

Yea I believe those were universal ones mounted. I like mine a lot. Super easy to install and the shipping is very fast

Aaaah the delta integrale! Dream car. I voted for black ones with red logo but i admit the red on white car looks awesome. And in my opinion, short flaps doesn't worth it. I have the long ones and they're still high enough that they wont scrape off the ground

Ford Community Posts