Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Florida/ Georgia STs

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Just putting this out there....the Florida ST Society is having a Friends and Family BBQ/ meet on February 28th, 2015 at 11am. It's going to be at the Smyrna Dunes Park, 2995 N Peninsula Ave, New Smyrna Beach, FL 32169. Check it out on the Facebook page of The Florida ST Society. On there, there is a list stated of meeting places for people from different areas. This at the moment is a lot of FoSTs so we should try to get a bunch of FiSTs there as well.

https://www.facebook.com/events/781009278632184/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I plan on going. It's about 80 miles for me or 1 to 1.5 hours. It's going to be the South, North and Central Florida STs. I will be rolling down with the North FoST guys and any North FL FiST folks who want to come.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I plan to bring my Go Pro and DSLR out to this to get tons of video and pictures. As far as I know, the South, Central and North crews will be there. It should be a big showing of FiSTs and FoSTs.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Added a link to the Facebook event page.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
This is next Saturday!! We need to make it a good showing for the FiSTs:) Hopefully the weather holds up.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
That's a great turnout.

OP
JPGC

JPGC

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #11
It was and it also rained most of the day. We were bbqing under and overpass so all was good.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It was and it also rained most of the day. We were bbqing under and overpass so all was good.
Hey Roger,

Let me know the next time there is a meet, I can send you some decals to give away.[biggrin]