Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Boomba Racing Intake Manifold and Throttle Body Spacers

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

Possible to have the manifold spacer without the ports?
I would want this without the ports as well. No need for them on my setup, and that is 9 more potential leaks that I'd rather not have.

MOFiST

Very cool idea especially if venturing into methanol. Keen to see if there's any gains without meth.

I'm also thinking a very light mist will help with valve cleaning without a custom tune. Custom tuning isn't really an option for me.

Very interested in seeing the state of peoples valves for those that pull their intake manifold.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #56
Very cool idea especially if venturing into methanol. Keen to see if there's any gains without meth.

I'm also thinking a very light mist will help with valve cleaning without a custom tune. Custom tuning isn't really an option for me.

Very interested in seeing the state of peoples valves for those that pull their intake manifold.

When we pulled the manifold on our FoST shop car, the valves were pretty gummed up with oil for the car only having 15k miles on it.