Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Diode Dynamics Luxeon Type A LED Foglights for Fiesta ST: Review by Kamikazee

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Yeah it definitely seems easiest; my question is if it is screwed in from the front then how can you remove it from the back if you're not removing those screws on the front side? It would still be attached from the front side right? What am I missing here?
On the Fiesta is screwed in from the back with Torx screws. Here's a close-up photo

ROCKYFiestta

wheel well was easy and it will just come out ,
the connector they provided is kinda shitty mine stopped working already so i am going to cut off the end of the connector they provided and i will solder/shrink wrap the same type of connector i got at the auto store the one with the connector already soldered together otherwise they tend to get loose. (i drive on dirt roads that are bumpy so that i didnt help them last)[V]

CSM

1000 Post Club
Installed these today in about an hour without jacking the car up, just turning the wheels all the way in.

Happy with fit and finish of product but the lights out of the box are angled downward VERY bad. Need to play around with the adjustment dial this week. Photos to come.

I have the DD fogs on my car and I was very underwhelmed by their light output. In driving I do not find them much better then the stock ones (yes the color is whiter light). in my mind they were a waste of money.