Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PA/DE/MD Tristate guys get in here.

iso100

1000 Post Club
Odenton, MD (central, by Ft Meade)

Current mods:
Cobb AccessPort
K&N Drop in filter
CP-E Catted 3" Downpipe
MBRP exhaust modified to be 3" all the way to the flange
TB Performance torsion bar
CP-E RMM
Motegi MR125 wheels

And Saturday I install a Mishimoto J-Line intercooler and go Stage 3.

Haha, yeah thx to hearing yours I had to buy one as well. Worth every penny and its fun to see the looks you get.

FistSt215

How hard is it to install the bov adapter ? I'm waiting on injen intake to come in the mail . Thinking about doing both installs.

iso100

1000 Post Club
How hard is it to install the bov adapter ? I'm waiting on injen intake to come in the mail . Thinking about doing both installs.
Really no need to do both as the intake gives you nice BOV sounds by itself.

I did mine at the same time as a few other upgrades so it only took a few minutes since it was already on the lift. Not to sure how long without having access to a garage.

35~45 min using the jack in the car and figuring out that using a ratchet would be a lot easier. Other than that it's not super difficult just can be a real pain the hand. Also, make sure you use a ratchet. Makes it hell of a lot quicker.

FistSt215

35~45 min using the jack in the car and figuring out that using a ratchet would be a lot easier. Other than that it's not super difficult just can be a real pain the hand. Also, make sure you use a ratchet. Makes it hell of a lot quicker.
Damn sounds like a pain lol

Here's a pic of mine. I haven't gotten any recent pics because it needs a bath and the weather hasn't been cooperating.

rexdriver85

Here's a pic of mine. I haven't gotten any recent pics because it needs a bath and the weather hasn't been cooperating.

Looks good! Props to you for getting black. I've owned 4 black vehicles and I just couldn't do it anymore. I'm too OCD with detailing. They look amazing when clean but don't last but a few days after hours of effort lmao.

rexdriver85

Here she is. 3 days old! And it rained 2 out of the 3 days, I can't believe how dirty the wheels are after 200 miles. Eeek. I read Ford installed aggressive pads on these, I think they are going to be dust monsters lol.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427545267.668104.jpg

rexdriver85

We all need to get to the tail of the dragon. Really have some fun with these things. [emoji106][emoji41][emoji41]