Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PA/DE/MD Tristate guys get in here.

I may just cruise on my way home and avoid the temptation of Creek Rd. I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow so I want to kind of relax.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #71
I see a silver FiST go by my work in Aston a lot. Only one i regularly see. I used to see oneor teo black ones in newark. One guy works @ christiana mall. Always parked with some other car guys in the back.

With the nice weather finally heading our way, is anyone else going to the cars n coffee in Lehigh steel stacks on the 19th?

Always a big turnout and would be better if we can have a few ST's in attendance

rexdriver85

With the nice weather finally heading our way, is anyone else going to the cars n coffee in Lehigh steel stacks on the 19th?

Always a big turnout and would be better if we can have a few ST's in attendance
I'm in for this! Never been to cars and coffee before. Can we all park next to each other? I'll still be bone stock by then, but who cares! [emoji106][emoji13]

I'm in for this! Never been to cars and coffee before. Can we all park next to each other? I'll still be bone stock by then, but who cares! [emoji106][emoji13]
Haha me neither, but I have seen other events like this and the turnout they seem to get is insane. I know we are rolling down with a bunch of people from the area and have a meet setup. If anyone else is interested in going PM me and I can list the details. The more ST's the better!

I'll be there it's right near where I live. Unfortunetly I'll be st less .......�� mine isn't going to arrive until a couple weeks after the meet

So already a few members going. I didn't think I'd be the only fist there but rather see a few.

Cars and Coffee was awesome! Had to be well over 2k cars at the event and got the chance to hangout with a few ppl from the forums. Already looking forward to the next one

I walked around there it was a awesome turnout. Only saw two fiestas myself saw a black one and a red one owners weren't around either one at the time I walked by. Wonder how many where there total I'm sure I might have missed some cars. A lot of focus st though

rexdriver85

Cars and Coffee was a good time, got to meet [MENTION=1938]kymerah[/MENTION] and another member. Thanks for hanging out with me Gary!

Doubt anyone saw this, but at the very end when everyone was waiting in line to leave, some redneck in his beat ass Chevy 1500 roasted his tires off in line in front of everyone, spraying smoke and tire debris all over exotics behind him. Yup, 2 cops rolled up and took care of that guy. What a douche. He was right behind me and I thought if he slipped off his brake pedal I was done, I had no where to go. There's always someone.