Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PA/DE/MD Tristate guys get in here.

haha, next time im gonna get there earlier that way they dont park me allllllll the way in the next town

This Friday is gonna be a great track day. Heading to cecil dragway to see if I can't get that 14.0

[MENTION=978]HaveBlue83[/MENTION] I have been at the Christiana Mall a few times this week and saw a red FoST in the area you described but no FiST. Wonder if he traded it.

OP
H

HaveBlue83

Thread Starter #85
[MENTION=978]HaveBlue83[/MENTION] I have been at the Christiana Mall a few times this week and saw a red FoST in the area you described but no FiST. Wonder if he traded it.
I was there yesterday and prolly going to stop at target today. I will look for the black one.

Spotted a Performance Blue FiST heading south on rt. 13 in middletown. Anyone down that way today?

I'm going to Cecil County Dragway this Friday.

Gates open at 5pm.

The address is:

Cecil County Dragway
1916 Theodore Road
Rising Sun, Maryland 21911

I'm coming from Philadelphia, PA if anyone wants to meet up and cruise down.

Just got some details of a local meet, figured I would see if anyone else would want to hangout. Its at the Palmyra Sonic 9/27 and it runs from 6 till whenever. Like other meets its sponsored and the group has permission to use as much space as needed. Usually get a decent turnout depending on weather of course.

Hello all, 2015 Performance Blue Cobb stage 3 Fiesta out of Hagerstown, MD. Hope to see you guys around. May see me at a CDC autocross, but haven't been doing much other than that.

Weather is starting to turn for the better, anyone care to do a meet and greet soon? I personally like White Marsh, MD near the tilted kilt.

Always down for a meet, still in winter mode but I'm sure we can get a decent turnout

For those a little more local DE I-95 welcome center is starting the car meets back up. Mar 9 @ 8pm to start. I'll be there.

As for the ST crew care to try 1st sat of the month pushing 2nd sat for rain dates?

Hello all, 2015 Performance Blue Cobb stage 3 Fiesta out of Hagerstown, MD. Hope to see you guys around. May see me at a CDC autocross, but haven't been doing much other than that.
Any fun twisty backroads out there? I'm outside Baltimore but would like to make a trip out west to have some fun with another driver.

Ford Community Posts