Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Toronto and GTA owners?

Surprised to see there isn't much action within the GTA in terms of meets and owners discussion. Or maybe there's another place or group on FB you all hang out at?

Yea not much going on. There is the "GTA FiST Owners Club" on facebook tho

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Waiting for my ride and for the weather to warm up. Getting my neighbour's accustom to the sound of a powerful car. I left a huge hole in my current exhaust unpatched. :D I bet they are relieved when I bring home a new FiST.

KKaWing

Waiting for my ride and for the weather to warm up. Getting my neighbour's accustom to the sound of a powerful car. I left a huge hole in my current exhaust unpatched. :D I bet they are relieved when I bring home a new FiST.
Lol, I remember my neighbour from when I was a kid... they had this ancient Chevy station wagon thing with plastic wood panels... and a broken muffler. They wake go to work 6 30 in the morning. Since then, I've never had much issues with loud cars other than Italian exotics ripping through the neighbourhood full tilt 2 am in the morning.

That place is too busy to hold a meet! Anyway, I'll come out and meet some fellow FiST owners if you guys plan something.

the lot beside go for tea @ leslie and hwy 7 is a lot better~~

btw where are most people located? no point of going so damn far if most people are in the east end :p

OP
S
Thread Starter #13
I live in Stouffville, work around hwy 7 and Leslie, hang around Markham a lot.

If anyone is interested Im going to be doing a tracking/driver training event at Calabogie Motorsports Park May 1st ? 3rd. Here is the link to the website if anyone is interested http://www.perryautolaval.com/ase-lapping-club/aisa-academy/ I have one other friend who will be driving his Miata and my buddy who races in CTCC and has done the camp, who will be there helping us out too! When the weekend is offer you will be licensed to race door to door or time attack!

It would be great to get some other Fiestas out there with me!

Guys I've asked the event holder and he said I could invite whoever I wanted (as long as they are mature drivers) that's this Saturday Aug. 1st 2015
Meet 9:30 am, 2900 Major Mackenzie Drive East., Markham (Canadian Tire plaza) right off the 404 and Major Mackenzie. We will be going up backroads to Muskoka area. Very fun small, back roads. Lunch and then back down.
Huge assortment of cars are coming (even a stock fiesta)
Please make it out!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Guys I've asked the event holder and he said I could invite whoever I wanted (as long as they are mature drivers) that's this Saturday Aug. 1st 2015
Meet 9:30 am, 2900 Major Mackenzie Drive East., Markham (Canadian Tire plaza) right off the 404 and Major Mackenzie. We will be going up backroads to Muskoka area. Very fun small, back roads. Lunch and then back down.
Huge assortment of cars are coming (even a stock fiesta)
Please make it out!
As I said on Facebook will likely be there. Funny thing I have to drive down to the meet then yous will likely drive up pass my house to get to Muskoka. LOL but its all good.

Anyone down to meet up in the GTA? I have seen a few FiST while I drive around all day, not sure how many people are active here.