Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

looking for one San Jose Area owner interested in dyno testing

Fiesta ST Owners,

Here is a chance for one San Jose area Fiesta ST owner to get your car dyno-tested on my dime (and get a Turbo Transformer if you want one) ...

There have been an increasing amount of requests from owners and potential customers from all platforms looking for dyno charts. I have booked a dyno for Friday, Feb 20 for testing multiple cars - I already have a Fiat 500 Abarth and a turbo Veloster lined up; I am still looking for a Fiesta ST and/or a Focus ST.

I would prefer that your car is as close to stock as possible. If you have a Cobb tuner that is also okay - we can test your car with the tune at the end of the day and possibly even a combination of the tune and the Turbo Transformer since several of you are running them together.

The dyno is scheduled for Friday, Feb 20 in the afternoon; so obviously the volunteer would have to be free around 1 pm. The dyno cost me a pretty penny so whoever volunteers must be fully committed. If you like the product, you can also keep it as a compensation for your time and vehicle. PM me here or email me directly at info.turbo.transformer@gmail.com if you are interested.

I can only chose 1 car but others are welcome to come by and watch. Those who cannot make it will be able to join via a video stream which I will make available on my website. I will post details about the dyno day and the webcast in my forum once everything is final.