Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Seen some STs in PA/NJ

Last thursday i had a Focus ST park next to me, even though the driver was in the car short of dancing on his hood i could get him to acknowledge me. Whats up with those guys?
Then I saw a yellow car with black strips leaving Neshaminy mail on Saturday it was an ST but not sure it was a Fist, a few minutes later i spotted a Fist pulling in to a Mercedes dealer in the same area.
Then today on the way home from the FT. Dicks area i past another Focus ST, silver like my Fiesta. Driver didn't see me also?..

there's a few of them in HBG so far, mostly focus st.

tonight I parked by a black focus and as I was leaving he came out and waved so I went over and he was asking me about my car lol. so far most st owners haven't been apprehensive but im sure to run into some like you were saying

Hey. I'm from the area I live in philly but constantly drive up there and I havent seen any FiSTs I've seen a lot of FoSTs but that's it. I haven't seen any waving action either. Lol.

FistSt215

I live in philly also . I'm in the NE. I've seen a blue fist once on knights road before. The fist is not my daily so I'm not always in it. My daily is a svt focus . Not too much action . Out of all the cars I've owned this has been disappointing. Philly is a big city, Thought I would see more fist owners.

Figured I'd chime in here I work in Lemoyne at LB Smith Ford as a Technician, I have a tuxedo black FiST so if you guys ever need some work or just an oil change done and want a tech you can trust your ride with count me in the name's Charlie just tell them at the service desk you want me to work on your ride. I actually saw a Race Red FoST today at the Autozone across the street from my job it had a really loud exhaust and had the ford badge covered with a black strip.