Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
These are all gone for now. Thanks for the purchases, let us know how you like them. I got the rest of you guys down for the next batch.
Any way we can before and after photos of the pedals? I'd like to see the difference if possible. Appreciated!

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #26
Yeah, it's subtle but it's noticeable. It helped me, so it will be interesting to hear what the other guys think.

I should get mine tomorrow and try it out. I have the active shift installed now but it's way too high for me since I'm only 5'7. It's not as comfortable for me compared to stock with my seating position. It would be suited better for someone taller with the seat farther back I think.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
My exact reasoning for asking for a photo and why I wad hesitate to get the thicker one that was offered earlier.

Yeah, it's subtle but it's noticeable. It helped me, so it will be interesting to hear what the other guys think.
The way it looks and for my driving style, I am interested in a slightly thicker spacer. It's all based on personal preference and technique

Well the active shift spacer is definitely gonna get sold. No pistons spacer should be a better fit. And if not stock is fine.

As soon as these are available again, I'm ready to buy. Heel-toeing with the stock setup requires some really creative footwork.

Feel like shipping one of these north of the border for cold weather testing? Can you put me down for the next batch? I'll pm you my shipping info. I still have your pay pal info from my dead pedal purchase.

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #35
So anybody else install theirs yet? Any thoughts or comment? Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings haha. Couple people already told me they wish it was a little thicker, which I am looking into.

Yea so Ive had mine installed a while now. I do wish it was a bit thicker but it is subtle like no-pistiones mentioned. It does make heal toe easier for me than stock (and even compared to the active shift). Brakes do grab easily in daily driving so im trying to feather the break while attempting to heel the gas when its safe. I do like it better than the active shift one due to my height (5'7) and seating position, but YMMV.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
So anybody else install theirs yet? Any thoughts or comment? Don't worry, you won't hurt my feelings haha. Couple people already told me they wish it was a little thicker, which I am looking into.
I did mine last weekend and agree it needs to be thicker. In fact you can almost double the thickness and it will still be good.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
How's this different than the other pedal adapter that's out? I think mod bargains has it, if I remember correctly.

The one sold at mod bargains (active shift designs) makes the gas completely level with the brake. See the pics i posted earlier of the size differences. It may be more comfortable for some people.

Status
Not open for further replies.