Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got the chance to install the spacer. I also went ahead and augment the setup with a Razo adjustable pedal. Still practicing my HT technique but I was able to blip by using the ankle roll. I like that the spacer doesn't affect your overall driving posture drastically. Great product [like] Thanks for making this Eric!

JAD

Finally got the chance to install the spacer. I also went ahead and augment the setup with a Razo adjustable pedal. Still practicing my HT technique but I was able to blip by using the ankle roll. I like that the spacer doesn't affect your overall driving posture drastically. Great product [like] Thanks for making this Eric!

What size of the Razo pedal did you get?

Izzy

Other similar products are .5". Can you make these is half of inch thickness?

I'm in for a thicker spacer. Maybe 0.5" to 1.0". This would be more comfortable (Active Shift Designs Spacer is thick large at 1.5") and the price seems fair (assuming the thicker spacer keeps a similar price point).

Izzy

I concur...I thought the Active Shift Designs Spacer was .5" but now see it's 1.5"thick, but made of plastic. If you made these in metal my money goes to you.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Maybe I'm missing something? Wouldn't you only need a set of stacked washers between the studs and the gas pedal to move the pedal out? Anyone try this instead of a big pad?

Izzy

Having only 2 mounting points I doubt it would be very stable.

Chuckable

In for when you make the next batch! Please let me know. Still have your info from when I purchased the dead pedal.

What size and thread pitch are the studs? Can someone check? (still waiting for mine to be built!)

OP
no-pistons

no-pistons

Thread Starter #57
Made a new spacer kit. The new one is 3/8" thick and includes 2 serrated flange locknuts. These will sell for $22 shipped in the US. I don't have a lot and all of them may already be spoken for. I am sending out PM today to those who asked for one.

Pedal Spacer.jpg

IMG_2874.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.