Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Fiesta ST gas pedal lift spacer - Improve heel/toe technique

Trader history for no-pistons (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Installed my V2 spacer last week. Absolute perfection. It is incredibly well made, is completely invisible when installed and it just makes driving this car so much more of a joy. It fixes my one gripe about the driving experience and now I don't even have to think about my feet when downshifting through the gears.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I put mine in last Sunday. Not easy for a lefty, but finally went in. I frankly didn't expect any changes, but wow, was I surprized. This little spacer makes the whole shifting and driving experience better than ever, even for everyday driving. Great value for the money.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
I put mine in last Sunday. Not easy for a lefty, but finally went in. I frankly didn't expect any changes, but wow, was I surprized. This little spacer makes the whole shifting and driving experience better than ever, even for everyday driving. Great value for the money.

I felt the same way! Less is definitely more in this case...

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=678]no-pistons[/MENTION] put me down for one for future runs if you are out. I swear I will be building my fiesta a part at a time...

AND while I was typing this post the back ground window sticker script(yes i'm a nerd, don't judge me :p ) got my window sticker... WOOHOOO

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Can't wait to get my car back and install mine .. Looks great on the bench .. lol

MOFiST

I've just had a quick look and I think it should be OK for my RHD 3door.
I'll order one as per your kind offer and report back.
Payment sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.