Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

3d Printed Raceseng knob adapter

I've had my Raceseng knob laying around after selling off my old car to buy my FiST and while I wait for a reverse lockout from them I decided to model up an adapter to work with the stock reverse lockout and print it. Its designed to bottom out on the shifter arm and still leave enough clearance for the reverse lockout to push up enough to engage reverse.

I highly recommend printing it out of abs or nylon as cars do tend to get hot enough inside to not melt pla but make it malleable. (I've made several knob adapters in the past out of pla due to impatience while the real part ships to me lol)

If anyone here actually decides to print it I recommend printing it with the large cup facing upwards with support.

Edit: changed a few things on it, made it 2 pieces so any m12x1.25 knob will fit and beefed up the raceseng adapter part to support the forces better in pla.

Attachments

Last edited: