Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

4 Birds Sale: 20% off CP-E products!

If your are local, shoot me an email or a PM for specials on installation on products bought during black friday!

If you are interested in the 2016 intake and would have bought during black friday, shoot me a message. Unfortunatley, a few last minute details prevented us from releasing it before black friday.

If your are local, shoot me an email or a PM for specials on installation on products bought during black friday!

If you are interested in the 2016 intake and would have bought during black friday, shoot me a message. Unfortunatley, a few last minute details prevented us from releasing it before black friday.
I'm assuming this sale will be good through Monday?

OP
M
Thread Starter #5
I'm interested in a 2016 intake. Can I still get a discount?
AntTrain,

I had a list going only because we were not able to release the intake before black friday. Unfortunately, I am only holding a discount code for those who messaged me before or during the event. Nontheless, once the intake it released, shoot me a PM and ill see what I can do.

AntTrain,

I had a list going only because we were not able to release the intake before black friday. Unfortunately, I am only holding a discount code for those who messaged me before or during the event. Nontheless, once the intake it released, shoot me a PM and ill see what I can do.
What is the ETA on the release of the 2016 intake?

AntTrain,

What is the ETA on the release of the 2016 intake?

OP
M
Thread Starter #8
we have finally logged close to 1k CEL free miles with it, however our test customer is out of town for a few days. Hoping to finalize some things next week.

Currently logging miles with what we hope is the final setup. We want to put plenty of miles on the setup before release so that its trouble free for everybody.

Sorry for the delay.
Thanks Mitch. Appreciate the hard work. I had a CPE rear motor mount on my Mazda3 and loved it. Came by one of your dyno days years ago too. You guys make some awesome products.

Getting impatient for the 2016 intake. Saw it on my friends 2014 and it looks amazing. Can't wait!