Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

2015 Silver State FiST "Build"

Hello all,

So I just picked up my FiST on January 31, 2015. I spun a bearing in my truck which prompted the need for a new vehicle that was reliable, fast, fun, and still was able to achieve 25+ mpgs. It was an obvious choice to pick up a FiST. Pretty much just your base model. If I ever decide to do some track days I'll swap in a different seat for the day.

Timeline of parts:

1-31-15: Purchased Car
2-9-15: Tint (Rear limo, Front 20%)
2-10-15: Installed Cobb AP
2-11-15: Installed Injen Intake
2-13-15: Installed Cobb Shift Knob
2-14-15: Debaged Rear 'Fiesta"
2-16-15: Installed ATP Catless DP

So far I love the upgrades I have done. I have a few more coming this week but just cosmetic for the most part: Perrin super shorty, yellow laminate for fogs, dead plate from no-pistons, and also a boomba sound symposer delete. Next month I'll be purchasing an IC with charge pipes and the CBE. Most likely a Cobb IC setup with an Injen CBE and put on the stage 3 tune and see what I want to do from there.

Here are a few of the pics that I have.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Great job so far, you certainly didn't waste anytime lol.[loveboost]

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #3
Thank you! It'll be even better with a little more sound from exhaust. Then it'll be a hunt for new wheels that I want.

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Very Nice!

Looks like your off to a very good start and look forward to following your build!

Hello all,

So I just picked up my FiST on January 31, 2015. I spun a bearing in my truck which prompted the need for a new vehicle that was reliable, fast, fun, and still was able to achieve 25+ mpgs. It was an obvious choice to pick up a FiST. Pretty much just your base model. If I ever decide to do some track days I'll swap in a different seat for the day.

Timeline of parts:

1-31-15: Purchased Car
2-9-15: Tint (Rear limo, Front 20%)
2-10-15: Installed Cobb AP
2-11-15: Installed Injen Intake
2-13-15: Installed Cobb Shift Knob
2-14-15: Debaged Rear 'Fiesta"
2-16-15: Installed ATP Catless DP

So far I love the upgrades I have done. I have a few more coming this week but just cosmetic for the most part: Perrin super shorty, yellow laminate for fogs, dead plate from no-pistons, and also a boomba sound symposer delete. Next month I'll be purchasing an IC with charge pipes and the CBE. Most likely a Cobb IC setup with an Injen CBE and put on the stage 3 tune and see what I want to do from there.

Here are a few of the pics that I have.

Hey!

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #7
So just got a giant box in the mail today that contained the rest of my stage 3 stuff. My "3 inch" Injen CBE. It looks like great quality. The only thing is at the flange to the DP I believe it's just 2.5" but haven't measured yet.

Good looking exhaust! The tip is 3 inches in diameter on my flanged version of the Injen. Who did you order from to get that finish?

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #9
Good looking exhaust! The tip is 3 inches in diameter on my flanged version of the Injen. Who did you order from to get that finish?
I went through ModBargains, they had both the burnt tip and this one which is "raw"

I realized that I misread what you had written about the flanged section. I'm curious to know what the diameter is once you get it measured

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #11
I'll measure it tomorrow when I get a tape measure. I gotta measure the gaskets to see what diameter they are as well.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #13
Thank you! I drive a lot and hit 3k miles today. I'll get these parts on and drive it, do the first service and then take it to the track.

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #14
Well some giant box showed up yesterday with some goodies in it!

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #18
Got it. I'll try to get a clip after work today.

And sure is the new DHM fmic. Really excited to get that on along with my Injen CBE and load the stage 3 cobb map.

FistSt215

Got it. I'll try to get a clip after work today.

And sure is the new DHM fmic. Really excited to get that on along with my Injen CBE and load the stage 3 cobb map.
Nice man !! Jealous lol I just got approved for a credit card uh oh we all knows what that means .

OP
redsilvy
Thread Starter #20
So I was trying to get the clip for you but it's hard without a video camera or passenger.

So with school finally out for the semester and a few really big projects at work out of the way I was able to get a little bit of time to work on the ca and put on some extra goodies like my DHM intercooler and crash bar, Injen CBE, and my cobb exhaust hangers. Everything went on really smoothly, just wish I had a little more time to modify the grill and take more pictures or document it. Huge thanks to Deadhook Motorsports though because with the kit being so new there isnt really an instruction guide but with all the extra tabs and what not it makes things really straight forward and easy to figure out. Awesome product.

The sound of exhaust is absolutely perfect and just how I want it with the loudness and everything. Freeway cruising you can barely hear the hum of it but when you get on the gas it's awesome. The stage 3 Cobb tune certainly made a difference as well and Im glad to have the CEL for the cat turned off now.