Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Gauging interest in fabricating performance parts.

So I am trying to find out who would be interested in more affordable options for performance parts. A good close friend of mine owns a performance shop called brutal speed and tuning. If any of you ever owned an srt4 I'm sure you're familiar with their work. We got talking today about my new fist, and I offered to see if there would be anyone interested in BST parts. He would be using my car for mock ups and fabrication. Looking at fabricating a turbo back exhaust, intake, fmic, hard pipes, and possibly more. Mods I'm not affiliated with this company, and if there is enough interest for my friend to start producing fiesta st parts he will be happy to register as a vendor and all of that. Please give feedback!

I think I speak for everyone when I say... of course we are interested in more high quality options for our cars. But they I speak for myself when I say that... they need to offer better performance or be higher quality and/or less expensive than current offerings.

OP
J
Thread Starter #3
I think I speak for everyone when I say... of course we are interested in more high quality options for our cars. But they I speak for myself when I say that... they need to offer better performance or be higher quality and/or less expensive than current offerings.
The point is that it would likely be both. We will be doing dyno testing, and the products will be super high quality. Check out www.brutalfab.com

I'm taking my car in this week and we are going to talk about a few things. Im sure soon I will have lots more info, I'm just trying to make sure it's going to be worth his while to consider. Compared to other performance cars, there is just such little aftermarket support for the ST. This would be high quality, hand welded, completely custom and dyno proven parts!

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
I could use good parts that im not paying 30-40%more than they are worth just for a name.

FistSt215

Out of all the cars I own I'm surprised theres not to many replicas of big name exhaust dp etc.