Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB Boomba Racing Wing Riser Group Buy - Round 2

Trader history for Boomba Racing (0)

I agree. If this list isn't full by Friday, I'm probably pulling out and just buying them at retail

Also. What's the price on the focus risers? Have a buddy trying to improve his SE.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #24
I agree. If this list isn't full by Friday, I'm probably pulling out and just buying them at retail

Also. What's the price on the focus risers? Have a buddy trying to improve his SE.
Focus risers are $149.50. We've got a few people running them on SE's!

Not trying to discourage anyone from getting this, but just a heads-up that if you have the stock antenna, this kit requires you to clip about an inch off the end and put their new cap (heatshrink) on. Otherwise, the antenna will hit the wing when you open the hatch. I have these risers and love them but I have a Perrin super shorty antenna so it wasn't even close for me. If you're OK with cutting or replacing your antenna, go for this! It's a great kit at a great price.

Not trying to discourage anyone from getting this, but just a heads-up that if you have the stock antenna, this kit requires you to clip about an inch off the end and put their new cap (heatshrink) on. Otherwise, the antenna will hit the wing when you open the hatch. I have these risers and love them but I have a Perrin super shorty antenna so it wasn't even close for me. If you're OK with cutting or replacing your antenna, go for this! It's a great kit at a great price.
Can you open the hatch partially without hitting the antenna? I probably wont even be using the hatch much any ways

Can you open the hatch partially without hitting the antenna? I probably wont even be using the hatch much any ways
Yes, you can open it probably more than 3/4 of the way before you would hit the antenna. The antenna is somewhat flexible and would bend out of the way but it would definitely start to leave a mark on the top of the wing after a few times of that.

OP
Boomba Racing

Boomba Racing

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #37
Since we're running our 10% tax season sale now, if all the names on the list want to purchase here and use the coupon code "TAXSAVE" you can save the 10% and we can close this group buy down!