Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

STephen's Build Thread

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #25
Updated page 1. Added some super sweet bumper plugs. Hopefully I can get some snaps of the car with my DSLR sometime this week. Tomorrow (hopefully).

Nice build. I like what you did with the rear diffuser. Gives the car a wider more aggressive look without the white paint down there.

ACP

Any rubbing problems? I'm in Clayton where about are you? Would love to see the car in person

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #33
It's a work in progress. I want to burn through these tires to get wider ones already!

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #34
Page 1 edit.

Thank you Russ of Dead Hook Motorsports for hooking me up with a Sound Symposer Delete Kit! I love this thing. Super-high quality and a beauty of a piece.
[MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Page 1 edit.

Thank you Russ of Dead Hook Motorsports for hooking me up with a Sound Symposer Delete Kit! I love this thing. Super-high quality and a beauty of a piece.

[MENTION=1098]drag4life723[/MENTION]
Glad you like it!! Make sure to post some install pics and let me know! I love your car BTW!

Russ

STephen! Your FiST is beautiful! I really wish I had gotten Oxford white. The dealership only had silver & I was very impatient at the time (Learned my lesson lol.) and ended up with that. Otherwise it was a toss up between Race Red, Green Envy, or Oxford White.

Did you plasti-dip the bottom of your rear diffuser? Looks really nice. Can't tell in pics. Seeing that ass pic makes me want to paint mine!

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #40
STephen! Your FiST is beautiful! I really wish I had gotten Oxford white. The dealership only had silver & I was very impatient at the time (Learned my lesson lol.) and ended up with that. Otherwise it was a toss up between Race Red, Green Envy, or Oxford White.

Did you plasti-dip the bottom of your rear diffuser? Looks really nice. Can't tell in pics. Seeing that ass pic makes me want to paint mine!
Thanks!! I really appreciate it.[wave] I almost went with silver but decided to order white. Then I actually found one a few cities over and the rest is history. Anyway, I did plastidip the rear diffuser. For some reason I did it at 1:30 in the morning LOL. The mod bug was biting hard that night I guess. I feel like it really widens out the look of the car stance-wise.