Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

STephen's Build Thread

Nothing wrong with the modbug hitting you that late haha! I saw your avatar and couldnt help but notice that your car just looked really good from the back. Will end up doing that to mine in the near future.. thanks!

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #43
Nothing wrong with the modbug hitting you that late haha! I saw your avatar and couldnt help but notice that your car just looked really good from the back. Will end up doing that to mine in the near future.. thanks!
Awesome! Post up pics :)

Awesome build, loving the wheels man! Still not sure if I want to get wheels or keep the Rados. Looking forward to updates.

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #45
Awesome build, loving the wheels man! Still not sure if I want to get wheels or keep the Rados. Looking forward to updates.
Thanks!! If I weren't so stingy I would repaint my grids in a gunmetal color and grab some Pro Race 1.2s in black. That's my dream haha.

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #48
OP
STephen
Thread Starter #53
Those Grids are nice. Considering different wheel options right now for my car.
Thanks!! I love them on this car. 16s or 17s are great options. I love the meaty tires you can combo with the 16s. I'll try to fit 215 tires on my 17s when the time comes.

Boolian

Can I ask, have you had any issues with 17x8 wheels? Any rubbing or fender modifications needed?

Would love some Rota Grids but not available in Australia. In fact, trying to find any 4x108 wheels in Australia is very difficult... might have to buy from overseas :/

Nice car, suspension setup is probably exactly what I want. Mountune or Cobb springs with the STR.T to calm things down. I also have an e36 M and sold an FBO 135i to get the Fiesta.

OP
STephen
Thread Starter #56
Old picture (somewhere around 2015):
IMG_7163.JPG

New look for the car:
img_4249sdlkjafld-2.jpg

img_4252sdfsdafasd 33.jpg

Love these wheels!