Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's your Fiesta ST suspension plan?

What's your Fiesta ST suspension plan?

• Leave it stock

Votes: 92 24.9%
  • Lowering Springs

Votes: 109 29.5%
  • Coil-Overs

Votes: 166 45.0%
  • Air Suspension

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

airjor13

2000 Post Club
honestly for me, Ford really hit the nail on the head with the stock tuning, its more then enough "sporty" for the streets, and I think it will handle mild auto-X and HPDE fairly well. This is going to be the first car I owned that I will leave alone in that department :)

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
honestly for me, Ford really hit the nail on the head with the stock tuning, its more then enough "sporty" for the streets, and I think it will handle mild auto-X and HPDE fairly well. This is going to be the first car I owned that I will leave alone in that department :)
The handeling on this car is really good especially if you live in an area where your roads are pretty much flat.

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Man, its taking like every ounce of will power not to spend my tax return on coilovers....must..pay..bills... </3

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
One more month before my coils go on....cant wait to eliminate this 2in wheel gap in the front and rodeo bounce....

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
One more month before my coils go on....cant wait to eliminate this 2in wheel gap in the front and rodeo bounce....
LOL Yippee KyAhee MF giddy Up big boy ... I can hope for only a month ..
Snow likely, mainly between 8pm and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 4. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around 2 inches.
This one may not even be worth cleaning up lol Oh wait i did that for the last two "Dustings" loL

So want my BC's and summer tires on ...

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
If I get mine this week, they are going on this weekend.

Also, I like how after the group buy, they went on sale for $930 shipped -_-