Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What's your Fiesta ST suspension plan?

What's your Fiesta ST suspension plan?

• Leave it stock

Votes: 92 24.9%
  • Lowering Springs

Votes: 109 29.5%
  • Coil-Overs

Votes: 167 45.1%
  • Air Suspension

Votes: 2 0.5%

• Total voters

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I looked I had to pay shipping so ya it was about 20 bux there too ;)

Think of it as we paved the way so he can valve them quicker now that he did ours so to speak LOL

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Airjor man when are you gonna up some audio clips of your fs exhaust? Pleeeeeeaaase!

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Hey gents, let's try to stay on topic. Plenty of exhaust threads on here [like]

I can't promise I'll make a how to (once I start I hate stopping lol) but I'll definitely take a,decent amount of pictures if I install them this weekend.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Your right Colin....my bad.
Im hoping my BC coils doeant make my FiST lose its characteristics. I love the way my car handles...just need to soften it up on bump impact and reduce the cut springs feel like my old 1982 1.8L corrolla.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Im hoping my BC coils doeant make my FiST lose its characteristics. I love the way my car handles...just need to soften it up on bump impact and reduce the cut springs feel like my old 1982 1.8L corrolla.
They should make it handle like a go kart only with out the zing zing of the two stroke exhaust ... Oh there i go again .. Any timeframe to install yours Doogie ??

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
No harm no foul!

Well supposedly the BCs ride better then stock? If it's anything like my old miata was, I'm.very excited!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I just hope these coils could take a beating. They will be put to the test here thats for sure.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I'm thinking of getting the BC coilovers from Joe at 2JR. Does anyone know if the 215 or 225/45ZR17 BFG Rivals fit on a coil over setup, or will I need to roll the fenders? Thanks. What are the strongest, lightest wheels out there?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
215 should fit I tried a set of Dunlop DZll's at 225/45/17 and they rubbed at full turn on a slow turn without spacers so I went a different route with wheel size. Not sure how much you want tospend on wheels but I think Sparco makes some light strong stuff not sure I know OZ makes light weight stuff but I am hearing they can be rather tender in the strength dept.. Montegi is ok too Enkei if you can find a size that fits, And my personal favorite at the moment are Team Dynamics ;) lol

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
My Sparcos did not fair well in nyc streets this winter. 3 of my wheels have lip bends. I hit one big pothole and can understand that bend but dont really know how i bent the other two on the opposite side. They were wrapped in 45series tires also. If you have rough streets I dont recommend unless you go down a smaller size with meatier tires or using them to race.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
Thanks for the info, Stuntdoogie, I'll probably go with the Motegi MR125 17 x 7.5. I'd like to get them powder coated blue or gold before I install them.

CanadianST

I'm still deciding if I'm gonna touch the suspension, if I do a set of BC Coilovers will be going on. Went the lowering spring route with my last car.